XPO | Are you tired yet?

You are

• Amused

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Annoyed

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How exactly ? Mob mentality at it's finest.
Comparing union members to the (⊙▃⊙)s or Jihadists is shows just how ignorant he is of unions. He continues to call them thugs which shows how right wing nut raido has brainwashed him when it comes to unions. Its just as bad as the brainwashed lunatic lefties.

Guess this is what you have to resort to when your a hatter....

1951Hatter.jpg

What's he have to do with anything?

Comparing union members to the (⊙▃⊙)s or Jihadists is shows just how ignorant he is of unions. He continues to call them thugs which shows how right wing nut raido has brainwashed him when it comes to unions. Its just as bad as the brainwashed lunatic lefties.

I was simply making an over-the-top point about ignoring things and they'll go away.
I refer to the "organizers" and "leaders" as thugs. Not the worker who got pulled/forced into membership.
I have my own personal reasons for calling them thugs, by the way, I don't need to be told to do that. I stopped listening to radio righties years ago. I just found them boring after a while.

So if I were to be a pro union guy, I am probably a supporter of the /••\, Neo Marxism, and Islamic terrorism......Between that and the demographic thing, you're on a roll. For some to call out name calling and liars, you are stepping to a level far below the ones you are referencing.

My response was related to ignoring things and they go away. I'm sorry you couldn't look at what I was replying to. Perhaps a larger monitor would help.

My response was related to ignoring things and they go away. I'm sorry you couldn't look at what I was replying to. Perhaps a larger monitor would help.
Apparently the workers at the terminals that are petitioning for a union are done ignoring the problem and are doing something about it. I see you are in agreement with their actions.

Apparently the workers at the terminals that are petitioning for a union are done ignoring the problem and are doing something about it. I see you are in agreement with their actions.

To agree with taking action and agreeing with the action they took are two completely different things.

are you that arrogant that you believe that anyone who doesn't want to join a union is management?
Im not management and I am a so called D.S.R. for Con/Way and I welcome other opinions no matter where they come from Union or not, there is another way of life other than Con/Way thank God!:6817::wtflol::usa:

I've been a dues paying member for a long time now and I have always been treated with the utmost respect!! Over the years I have had issues where I was greatful to have them in my corner!! And that is a fact!!!
You go girl, tell um like it is!:moon2::smiliewhs::smilies-19296:

There are much better examples to use than 3 of the worst groups of LEADERSHIP that ever existed. I did look at your post thoroughly and none of those groups have gone away. 2 are reduced in members and not well publicized... Radical Islam is mainstream and will be around for a while. So, for an example used to point out that things disappear if ignored, these are in fact 3 very poor examples.

We in fact tried to ignore the problems here at CW, but they have yet to subside.

There are much better examples to use than 3 of the worst groups of LEADERSHIP that ever existed. I did look at your post thoroughly and none of those groups have gone away. 2 are reduced in members and not well publicized... Radical Islam is mainstream and will be around for a while. So, for an example used to point out that things disappear if ignored, these are in fact 3 very poor examples.

We in fact tried to ignore the problems here at CW, but they have yet to subside.

Point missed again.
These were three EXTREME examples that proved the point that ignoring union rhetoric and posts was not a reasonable response.
Ignoring something that you perceive as a threat to your way of life is not realistic. It continues to gain momentum and followers because no one fights back against it.
The post this replied to suggested that if I didn't like union posts, just don't read them (ignore them, get it?).
understanding_Hispanic_consumers.jpg

Point missed again.
These were three EXTREME examples that proved the point that ignoring union rhetoric and posts was not a reasonable response.
Ignoring something that you perceive as a threat to your way of life is not realistic. It continues to gain momentum and followers because no one fights back against it.
The post this replied to suggested that if I didn't like union posts, just don't read them (ignore them, get it?).
understanding_Hispanic_consumers.jpg
But again, the likeness comparison was made by high speeds, not you.

You gotta remember these pro people can't think for themselves. They probably support those causes.

That follow the pack mentality. The will of the masses.

I am sure they look at that post as a hall of fame. Proof of how much damage a large enough group of people can do.
"they probably support those causes"