XPO | Are you tired yet?

You are

• Amused

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Annoyed

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again. I am supporting and agreeing with Instigator and his post.
So he's making idiotic claims and you're agreeing with it. Guilty by association.

I may not agree with everything the union organizers do, but saying that union members/supporters are akin to the (⊙▃⊙)s, Ku Klux /••\ and radical Islam is ridiculous and absolutely asinine.

I've been quiet on here lately just for the simple fact that it's pointless to try and convince most of these people that anything is wrong with Con-Way to begin with because they are so drunk with blue koolaid that it's a wasted effort. Not to mention, the ones who are tired of Con-Way's BS but are anti-union, yet can't come up with a better solution...

My father was an IBEW member for over 30 years and all his hard work went into providing for his family. Having him compared to a (⊙▃⊙) is more than I'm going to take quietly. You anti-union guys are just as bad as the pro-union guys when it comes to the ridiculous bull-crap.

You guys were the first one to start crying that we need a mod, yet you post garbage like this and think it's ok? The fact that this thread has not been deleted because of that post alone makes me wonder how effective the mod is in the first place, honestly.

So he's making idiotic claims and you're agreeing with it. Guilty by association.

I may not agree with everything the union organizers do, but saying that union members/supporters are akin to the (⊙▃⊙)s, Ku Klux /••\ and radical Islam is ridiculous and absolutely asinine.

I've been quiet on here lately just for the simple fact that it's pointless to try and convince most of these people that anything is wrong with Con-Way to begin with because they are so drunk with blue koolaid that it's a wasted effort. Not to mention, the ones who are tired of Con-Way's BS but are anti-union, yet can't come up with a better solution...

My father was an IBEW member for over 30 years and all his hard work went into providing for his family. Having him compared to a (⊙▃⊙) is more than I'm going to take quietly. You anti-union guys are just as bad as the pro-union guys when it comes to the ridiculous bull-crap.

You guys were the first one to start crying that we need a mod, yet you post garbage like this and think it's ok? The fact that this thread has not been deleted because of that post alone makes me wonder how effective the mod is in the first place, honestly.
Im like you, the union is not perfect by no means & you guys will make the final call, im just trying to inform the drivers of what actually goes on at a union company & its not even close to what is being posted here....

Last edited by a moderator:

Relax. NO ONE compared a union worker or organizer to a (⊙▃⊙).

Maybe the mods can understand the post. That's why it wasn't deleted.

I'm amazed at how many of you keep missing the point I was making.

It had ZERO to do with comparing anyone to anyone else!

PAY ATTENTION, Mr.KneeJerk reaction guy.

It simply showed how IGNORING "threats" to your way of life never works.

It was a REPLY to a post by "gov" telling me to just not read union posts if I didn't like them.

Save your outrage for something that actually was said.

Be offended by actual comments, not your misreading/misunderstanding of them.

And, in the words of "gov", if you don't like the post, don't read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So he's making idiotic claims and you're agreeing with it. Guilty by association. I may not agree with everything the union organizers do, but saying that union members/supporters are akin to the (⊙▃⊙)s, Ku Klux /••\ and radical Islam is ridiculous and absolutely asinine. I've been quiet on here lately just for the simple fact that it's pointless to try and convince most of these people that anything is wrong with Con-Way to begin with because they are so drunk with blue koolaid that it's a wasted effort. Not to mention, the ones who are tired of Con-Way's BS but are anti-union, yet can't come up with a better solution... My father was an IBEW member for over 30 years and all his hard work went into providing for his family. Having him compared to a (⊙▃⊙) is more than I'm going to take quietly. You anti-union guys are just as bad as the pro-union guys when it comes to the ridiculous bull-crap. You guys were the first one to start crying that we need a mod, yet you post garbage like this and think it's ok? The fact that this thread has not been deleted because of that post alone makes me wonder how effective the mod is in the first place, honestly.
if you have an issue with something I did or didn't do, pm me. Don't call out the mods in the forum.

You gotta remember these pro people can't think for themselves. They probably support those causes.

That follow the pack mentality. The will of the masses.

I am sure they look at that post as a hall of fame. Proof of how much damage a large enough group of people can do.
This is the post I am referencing. Draw your own conclusions. I'm done posting on here.

if you have an issue with something I did or didn't do, pm me. Don't call out the mods in the forum.
Their was a guy by the name joe the plumber got banned for his clip art & it was nothing compared to what was posted on here....

Their was a guy by the name joe the plumber got banned for his clip art & it was nothing compared to what was posted on here....
the post referenced is under review by the admin team. Funny, no one has the time to hit the report button if they felt so offended?????? Seeing as I have a
Life, I have no intention of going through hundreds of my thing is bigger than your thing posts, you guys have to report something you feel is offensive.

A good MOD does not over moderate.....He just sits back and enforces the rules that jeff has set.....This is his site and the 1st amendment doesn't apply. He makes the final decision on what stays and what goes......Personally for me all this union talk has become a real beat down...Talk about beating a dead horse.........Way too much drama.....The facts are out now for both sides now..........Let the people decide....Let the chips fall where they may.......Stop getting so worked up.....Go spend some time with your family and give it a rest.......I have my personal thoughts on whether Conway would be better off with a union....I've worked here in the 90's and know many drivers that work here now.....I won't comment about the pro's and con's.....You are grown ass men.....You should know that by now. I would suggest that you keep things in perspective........This is only your job........It should not be your life.....Your family is your life....Keep your CDL in good order and you can go anywhere if you find your job unacceptable. ...I've been in the LTL business for 40+ years and have started over at the bottom more than once....Many just need to sit back and let the process move forward....Why sit and worry about things that may or may not happen. Don't take this so GD seriously....Let the chips fall where they may.

the post referenced is under review by the admin team. Funny, no one has the time to hit the report button if they felt so offended?????? Seeing as I have a
Life, I have no intention of going through hundreds of my thing is bigger than your thing posts, you guys have to report something you feel is offensive.
Just giving you a little bit of history. Its a pretty stupid analogy if you ask me, well im off to a labor day cookout I have the wife cutting out eye holes in our bed sheets as we speak....lol

A good MOD does not over moderate.....He just sits back and enforces the rules that jeff has set.....This is his site and the 1st amendment doesn't apply. He makes the final decision on what stays and what goes......Personally for me all this union talk has become a real beat down...Talk about beating a dead horse.........Way too much drama.....The facts are out now for both sides now..........Let the people decide....Let the chips fall where they may.......Stop getting so worked up.....Go spend some time with your family and give it a rest.......I have my personal thoughts on whether Conway would be better off with a union....I've worked here in the 90's and know many drivers that work here now.....I won't comment about the pro's and con's.....You are grown ass men.....You should know that by now. I would suggest that you keep things in perspective........This is only your job........It should not be your life.....Your family is your life....Keep your CDL in good order and you can go anywhere if you find your job unacceptable. ...I've been in the LTL business for 40+ years and have started over at the bottom more than once....Many just need to sit back and let the process move forward....Why sit and worry about things that may or may not happen. Don't take this so GD seriously....Let the chips fall where they may.
GO40 glad to see you read my post.....Enjoy your weekend with your family.

This is the post I am referencing. Draw your own conclusions. I'm done posting on here.

My bad. So many were freaking out and misunderstanding my post, I just figured you were one more.

Looks like I'm the KneeJerk on this one. Sorry about that, Chief.

getsmart_kissesforkaos_smart_99_chief.png

excellent thoughts, driver. Well put.

the post and images have been reviewed by the senior administration, and they decided it's not hate speech, the poster was not referencing a person directly, and was using the pictures to make his point.

the post and images have been reviewed by the senior administration, and they decided it's not hate speech, the poster was not referencing a person directly, and was using the pictures to make his point.

A victory for common sense.

Now let's see which one of these knuckle heads tries to misuse something under the guise of he did it too.

They don't seem to be able to express themselves very well. This shouldn't take long.

There is a way to agree with his post and not include "they must support those causes too." I know ways myself to get my point across without usuing an ambiguous example.

But these pro union guys speak ambiguously. I am only trying to fit in.

But these pro union guys speak ambiguously. I am only trying to fit in.
I do not. I do my best to get my point across without name calling or offensive comparison.....I usually do not have to, but if some must it's usually out of desperation. Guys on both sides of the issue are guilty.