XPO | ATTENTION Conway-Freight Drivers/Potential Future Drivers

I might check back in another year and a half and see how it's working out for ya

And I bet everyone will be waiting anxiously.

Based on the trend or pattern that history provides, you don't think they are going to takeback more then they already have?

Please stop drinking the Kool Aid : Have a big tall glass of shut the hell up

:kicking:
Like the commercial says..."Chew on this." With all the complaining/crying:ranting2: that i read on here, I'm surprised that any of you cry babies still work here. But you know what...5 years from now the same complaining/crying drivers will still be here. And those same people will still be complaining/crying about the same things. These people are never happy, not with their home life and not with their work life. Do you REALLY feel that you have it so bad? Have you not seen the news, read the local or national news papers, looked at the stock market? Have you ever done true research on the job market. Please allow me to enlighten you complaining/crying people for just a moment. Did you know that as a Conway Driver, you make more money than the national average(Based on the CCX Pay)?? Thats right ladies and gentlmen...according to the national average, we make $11,300.00 more. Did you know that not only from a monetary standpoint do we do better than most, but we also have a benefits package to boot. There's not a day that goes by that I don't read somewhere that companys, city workers, teachers, county workers, elected officials are having their pay cut, their benefits cut back and in some cases cut off. Have you people seen all the companies that are closing the doors? Closing the doors and refusing to pay any retirement benefits to it's employees and sometimes losing their employees retirement. You think it's bad here...try going to work for someone else. Thats right, go on, the door will be open on your way out, just like it was open when you came in. And when you do leave, and you truely see whats out there or lack there of, maybe then you will have a deeper appreciation for what you have or had at Conway. Conway Freight is a great place to work, filled with (For the most part) good quality drivers, managers and people who really care. And guess what? As a Conway Freight Driver, you make more money and have better benefits than a person with a Bachelors degree 5 years out of school. But I guess no matter what I say, or point out, your rebuttals will be of some crying/complaining issues that pertains to just the individual speaking, like "I hate my uniform!" or "They made me tuck in my shirt!". So go on and quit, look for employment else where, I will move up another spot, I won't have to listen to you cry, and we all will be better off. A negative attitude spreads like cancer, something we all want to avoid and not surround ourselves with.

Get a life and sort through the crap we are fed.

Anyone want some (Kool-Aid), I think we have a new batch!:notworthy:
Like the commercial says..."Chew on this." With all the complaining/crying:ranting2: that i read on here, I'm surprised that any of you cry babies still work here. But you know what...5 years from now the same complaining/crying drivers will still be here. And those same people will still be complaining/crying about the same things. These people are never happy, not with their home life and not with their work life. Do you REALLY feel that you have it so bad? Have you not seen the news, read the local or national news papers, looked at the stock market? Have you ever done true research on the job market. Please allow me to enlighten you complaining/crying people for just a moment. Did you know that as a Conway Driver, you make more money than the national average(Based on the CCX Pay)?? Thats right ladies and gentlmen...according to the national average, we make $11,300.00 more. Did you know that not only from a monetary standpoint do we do better than most, but we also have a benefits package to boot. There's not a day that goes by that I don't read somewhere that companys, city workers, teachers, county workers, elected officials are having their pay cut, their benefits cut back and in some cases cut off. Have you people seen all the companies that are closing the doors? Closing the doors and refusing to pay any retirement benefits to it's employees and sometimes losing their employees retirement. You think it's bad here...try going to work for someone else. Thats right, go on, the door will be open on your way out, just like it was open when you came in. And when you do leave, and you truely see whats out there or lack there of, maybe then you will have a deeper appreciation for what you have or had at Conway. Conway Freight is a great place to work, filled with (For the most part) good quality drivers, managers and people who really care. And guess what? As a Conway Freight Driver, you make more money and have better benefits than a person with a Bachelors degree 5 years out of school. But I guess no matter what I say, or point out, your rebuttals will be of some crying/complaining issues that pertains to just the individual speaking, like "I hate my uniform!" or "They made me tuck in my shirt!". So go on and quit, look for employment else where, I will move up another spot, I won't have to listen to you cry, and we all will be better off. A negative attitude spreads like cancer, something we all want to avoid and not surround ourselves with.

wow i need a drink reading this board i drove for you all when i was on layoff from holland in 08 bunch of good guys you have i wish some would leave the war out of this when is is so apperent they have not a clue i whent in to the us marines when i was 17 in 1976 retired in 07 what this country does to protect us takes a lot of doing that not everyone will like but sit back like clenton and we will be overrun dont blame bush he hall the guts to do something

wow you are an intense individual my friend. if you feel all these employees are crybabies and such. why would you come on here. I come on here purely for the entertainment value. somethings I agree with some I don't. but I go to work everyday and get my money every week. I don't trust or believe anything mgmt. says and I will continue to work as long as it's not unsafe or illegal. I wish you peace my friend.

Spoken like every other new guy drinking the kool aid. This is not a personal attack by any means. But if you have not lost what we have lost, you will never understand where we are today. I have been at top rate for longer than 3/4 of my barn has been employed here. You talk about moving up a spot, I only have a few spots left to go. I am in no way bragging about seniority. I am merely stating I have paid my dues. Wages and benefits are not my issue. Although I feel corporate greed has stood in the way of this being what it used to be. I feel I am fairly compensated for my time. Albeit three dollars an hour less than what it should be. (ask a ups freight driver their hourly wage) I think I speak for everyone that has put their time in with this company, we simply want our retirement back. Give us back what we were promised, and we will stop complaining. And hey, you're almost out of kool aid.

--EDIT-- Good point beerfd, this is an old post pushed back to the top by a new member. And it sucked me in to a short rant to a guy that is most likely no longer employed here. I apologize.

Thats funny ***** right there, I don't care who you are:hysterical:.
Well, I too am a bit small (6' 1, 178 lbs), but all of my boys (Conway Drivers & others) are large and in charge (if you will). I don't rock the boat...ok...maybe a bit...(A crap load on the CB though (CB Rambo)). But these are my things you don't mess with, otherwise all hell will come pouring down like Niagra Falls onto the person that does:

Wife & kids
My motorcycle
Pickup truck (Ford 4X4)
My Bow (Compound Bow & arrows)
Dog
Fishing Poles
House

I was with you up to the truck let them have it and get a chevy