FedEx Freight | Biden forcing vaccine or weekly test

As an extra board driver, I say

Good Bye GIF
Baaaaa… good comrade

Meh I will test weekly problem solved. The problem is the vaccine isn't working and the vaccinated are still spreading it.
That’s what I’m thinking too. I assume the company will have to pay your time to go and get tested. But I don’t want. I assume the company will have to pay your time to go and get tested. But I don’t want the nasal swab, I wonder if the saliva test will do?

Hopefully you won’t miss too much work waiting for the results or spend too much money getting tested.
Yes, there are breakthrough infections, especially with the Delta variant, however those people by and large aren’t the ones being hospitalized. Have you heard what is now happening in northern Idaho because of the sharp rise in Covid hospitalizations?
If they have to pay for you to be out of work from the side effects I would assume they will Have to pay for the time they are sending you to get tested.

When the bill collectors come knocking, I'm betting you don't move very far up the seniority list.
Exactly. Here's what I posted in another thread:

"Having been around this industry for around fifty years and having heard so many chest-thumping guys talk tough but then fall into line I have to laugh at the idea that there will be mass retirements/quits over this. Talk is cheap and big bluster talk is even cheaper."

Exactly. Here's what I posted in another thread:

"Having been around this industry for around fifty years and having heard so many chest-thumping guys talk tough but then fall into line I have to laugh at the idea that there will be mass retirements/quits over this. Talk is cheap and big bluster talk is even cheaper."
How many really don't have any say, they're going to do what their wives or bill collectors tell them.

Several of my vaccinated family are sick as I write this. They are able to stay home and avoid being captured by their hospital. For the moment. So the shots do not matter.

Each of us has either made our decision or will make our decision when HR comes for that worker one at a time. I for one think there will be a very big loss in workers across the board from top down fairly soon.

I already made the decision and have papers at the hospital so that if I have covid and am losing the ability to oxygenate, they will impose a pallative sedation and that will be that within the hour. Be doing me a favor. No vent for me for that purpose.

Several of my vaccinated family are sick as I write this. They are able to stay home and avoid being captured by their hospital. For the moment. So the shots do not matter.

Each of us has either made our decision or will make our decision when HR comes for that worker one at a time. I for one think there will be a very big loss in workers across the board from top down fairly soon.

I already made the decision and have papers at the hospital so that if I have covid and am losing the ability to oxygenate, they will impose a pallative sedation and that will be that within the hour. Be doing me a favor. No vent for me for that purpose.
I think 98% of all drivers in the US will quit.
Every trucking co. will close.
Everyone will starve with me being the exception, I will survive on purple hull peas and squirrel gravy.

I think 98% of all drivers in the US will quit.
Every trucking co. will close.
Everyone will starve with me being the exception, I will survive on purple hull peas and squirrel gravy.
Don't forget opossum!!! Mmmm.. Time to do like them boys down under are doing! Shut it down!