FedEx Freight | Biden forcing vaccine or weekly test

I just heard a rumor from a completely unreliable source that FxF will be giving vaccine shots on Friday's at all terminals. Each employee who gets the shot will receive 2 hot dogs right from the grill & the favorite employees will receive 2 additional dogs to take home with you. If you have a adverse reaction to the shot you have the weekend to get over it on ur own time. :hide: :stirthepot: :438:
Funny till it comes true!

Exactly. Here's what I posted in another thread:

"Having been around this industry for around fifty years and having heard so many chest-thumping guys talk tough but then fall into line I have to laugh at the idea that there will be mass retirements/quits over this. Talk is cheap and big bluster talk is even cheaper."
I would put my money on, if the real truth be known, most of the I won’t get it, they can’t tell me what to do, Biden, and Trump haters, already have been vaccinated.

That and the large size of their butts. They kept trying to climb in the bed with me. scared me almost to death, thought I would be crushed. Caught Bertha the larger of the 3 peeking under my covers in the middle of the night. :438:
The nurses here are pretty good.

Some are sassy and spitfires. Sometimes I wonder about the medicines they shove into the IV at times. (Versed and other things.) they explain to me that nothing bad happened, just had a big mouth as expected.

OW DAMN IT!!!. etc. They learned to use a ACME Mallet for the worst of the work.

No not familiar with what's going on in Idaho. I know a customer that recently died from covid even though he had been fully vaccinated and his wife is still on ventilator she also had been fully vaccinated.
What’s going on in Idaho is this. As patients come in, if there are more patients needing an ICU bed than beds in the ICU, the patient with the greatest chance of survival gets the bed. The other patient gets palliative care. If all the beds in the hospital are filled, the patient with the lesser chance of survival goes home to die.

Is this one Bertha?
people fullness GIF
Yeah that one is Bertha after finishing Jenny Craig. Not the diet, she actually had just finished eating a lady named Jenny Craig. Ain't she a purdy one. Who wouldn't want to hook their kingpin in that fifth wheel. LOL!!!

Last edited:
I had the Rona last month & in the hospital for 1 week ( not jabbed) due to health issues. Fortunately for me I'm one of the 99%+ that recovered. My doctor came in twice daily with no mask on or anything so I asked him about that. He said he had had Covid so as God intended his body was building up immunity to the virus. 3RNs told me about 50% of their Covid patients had been vaccinated. Hmmmmm :usa:
By any chance did you find a set of teeth in the glass of water by your bed?
SOR said his cousin doesn't recall where she left them.

What’s going on in Idaho is this. As patients come in, if there are more patients needing an ICU bed than beds in the ICU, the patient with the greatest chance of survival gets the bed. The other patient gets palliative care. If all the beds in the hospital are filled, the patient with the lesser chance of survival goes home to die.
Dear god! Post the link please

Found it.
Doesn't say they're sending people home. But damn sounds terrible.

EITHER vaccines work, and protect you... (so you should not care what others do)

OR they don't work, and therefore don't protect you (or anyone else)...

And then there is the seldom mentioned NATURAL immunity (if you already had co-vid).

"This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity."

* Meanwhile, on the other end of the spectrum, the My Body - My Choice case is being made by many of the same people that want to force (mandate) others submit to medical treatment. Hypocrisy? Ya think?

Last edited: