FedEx Freight | Biden forcing vaccine or weekly test

Funny you say that! October is my anniversary... lol They'll give me a cake and get your nasty unvax ass outta here award at the same time...
This may really be a good thing.
If enough quit, everyone can have an award tractor with your name on the door. woopee

I won't doubt your story.

However, anecdote is not evidence. And the data coming from hospitals is that the overwhelming majority of Covid patients in hospitals are unvaccinated.
I had the Rona last month & in the hospital for 1 week ( not jabbed) due to health issues. Fortunately for me I'm one of the 99%+ that recovered. My doctor came in twice daily with no mask on or anything so I asked him about that. He said he had had Covid so as God intended his body was building up immunity to the virus. 3RNs told me about 50% of their Covid patients had been vaccinated. Hmmmmm :usa:

1 out of 100 that say they will quit, will not. Maybe if they're within a few years of retirement.
Guy with 20 to go? Pfft. Your ass is going to line up like the rest and you fvckin know it.

I think 98% of all drivers in the US will quit.
Every trucking co. will close.
Everyone will starve with me being the exception, I will survive on purple hull peas and squirrel gravy.
Man I know you are joking on some these posts, but others you and a few others sound proud to be under our new communist rule?? Might be wrong just an observation.

I love employees that run into office when some dies or gets fired. When do we bump bid! Class acts! I'm sure there will be the same for this! When y'all gonna fire them nasty unvaccinated drivers with impeccable work records? I want their bid!

Ain't never tried possum, beaver ain't bad.
Shaved beaver is even better

I had the Rona last month & in the hospital for 1 week ( not jabbed) due to health issues. Fortunately for me I'm one of the 99%+ that recovered. My doctor came in twice daily with no mask on or anything so I asked him about that. He said he had had Covid so as God intended his body was building up immunity to the virus. 3RNs told me about 50% of their Covid patients had been vaccinated. Hmmmmm :usa:
I'm happy that you recovered, I know a couple of guys were worried about you....were you delirious in the hospital due to your illness? The reason I ask this is the "3RNs" were actually SORs cousins that were there to cheer you up....surely you should have been able to tell by the lack of teeth...

I'm happy that you recovered, I know a couple of guys were worried about you....were you delirious in the hospital due to your illness? The reason I ask this is the "3RNs" were actually SORs cousins that were there to cheer you up....surely you should have been able to tell by the lack of teeth...
That and the large size of their butts. They kept trying to climb in the bed with me. scared me almost to death, thought I would be crushed. Caught Bertha the larger of the 3 peeking under my covers in the middle of the night. :438:

That and the large size of their butts. They kept trying to climb in the bed with me. scared me almost to death, thought I would be crushed. Caught Bertha the larger of the 3 peeking under my covers in the middle of the night. :438:
Is this one Bertha?
people fullness GIF

I just heard a rumor from a completely unreliable source that FxF will be giving vaccine shots on Friday's at all terminals. Each employee who gets the shot will receive 2 hot dogs right from the grill & the favorite employees will receive 2 additional dogs to take home with you. If you have a adverse reaction to the shot you have the weekend to get over it on ur own time. :hide: :stirthepot: :438:

Last edited: