XPO | Cameras

highspeeds

ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Credits
How long until people start suing the company for the years of stress ? Heart disease, high blood pressure. That camera in your face isn't making it any easier to work.

Probably get some early disability. Knowing that the camera is only there for the companies best interest. If something happens you can't even use it to defend yourself.

No one makes you work here. If you camera laden stress, your can always work at a line with a electronic free windshield.

How long until people start suing the company for the years of stress ? Heart disease, high blood pressure. That camera in your face isn't making it any easier to work.

Probably get some early disability. Knowing that the camera is only there for the companies best interest. If something happens you can't even use it to defend yourself.
I agree with smokin'joe. Life is made upon choices. U can choose to continue to stay and continue to complain about how stressed cameras make you feel, or you go go else where. I must differ with your comment about cameras don't help. It has helped me out twice. One time when a lady hit by passenger steps. I activated the camera and just said " I got hit, as u can see I'm in my lane. Good thing to cause that lady was telling her insurance that I veered into her. non preventable for me
2nd was a young girl (20). We were both at a light. There is 2 lanes to turn left. She was in left turn lane I was in right left turn lane. As we were turning she was also but texting while tuning and hit the back of my trailer. Once again activated camera and said just got hit by a texting driver and as you can see I opened up my turn very wide". Once again non preventable that same night. So you crying about the cameras is not making me feel sorry for you. Put up or shut up. You have yourself a great day.
I love xcw it makes me happy
J.n

I agree with smokin'joe. Life is made upon choices. U can choose to continue to stay and continue to complain about how stressed cameras make you feel, or you go go else where. I must differ with your comment about cameras don't help. It has helped me out twice. One time when a lady hit by passenger steps. I activated the camera and just said " I got hit, as u can see I'm in my lane. Good thing to cause that lady was telling her insurance that I veered into her. non preventable for me
2nd was a young girl (20). We were both at a light. There is 2 lanes to turn left. She was in left turn lane I was in right left turn lane. As we were turning she was also but texting while tuning and hit the back of my trailer. Once again activated camera and said just got hit by a texting driver and as you can see I opened up my turn very wide". Once again non preventable that same night. So you crying about the cameras is not making me feel sorry for you. Put up or shut up. You have yourself a great day.
J.n
I know a guy that was not faulted in an accident by law enforcement and the other driver was. CW used camera footage to still charge him with a preventable accident.

Yes, you can. You can use the footage to defend yourself..it's been done many times so far.

I know a guy that was not faulted in an accident by law enforcement and the other driver was. CW used camera footage to still charge him with a preventable accident.

give us more details, like the other guy did. So we'll know what not to do.

Must have a real sensitive camera mine never goes off even nailed the pot hole over by cline ave off the toll road I went for a ride but the camera stayed green

QUOTE=INewIt2;1396796]I agree with smokin'joe. Life is made upon choices. U can choose to continue to stay and continue to complain about how stressed cameras make you feel, or you go go else where. I must differ with your comment about cameras don't help. It has helped me out twice. One time when a lady hit by passenger steps. I activated the camera and just said " I got hit, as u can see I'm in my lane. Good thing to cause that lady was telling her insurance that I veered into her. non preventable for me
J.n[/QUOTE]

Must have a real sensitive camera mine never goes off even nailed the pot hole over by cline ave off the toll road I went for a ride but the camera stayed green

QUOTE=INewIt2;1396796]I agree with smokin'joe. Life is made upon choices. U can choose to continue to stay and continue to complain about how stressed cameras make you feel, or you go go else where. I must differ with your comment about cameras don't help. It has helped me out twice. One time when a lady hit by passenger steps. I activated the camera and just said " I got hit, as u can see I'm in my lane. Good thing to cause that lady was telling her insurance that I veered into her. non preventable for me
J.n
[/QUOTE]
Mine goes off when i back under a heavy trailer..That's the only time.

I do not like Cameras either but it saved me once log truck pulled out in front of me damn near killed me instead I hit mail box ! I was cleared once they seen the video ! and the Camera is only recording the bad crap if your not doing crap you should not be doing you won't have to be stressed out or worried just do your job the way you know you are supposed to !!!
I will also say this most of us run the same routes everyday so duh you know which bump or mile marker gonna set your camera off !

J.n

WOW this all sounds like Law Enforcment. It you have nothing to hide , then you won't mind us serching you, your car, your computer, your house and so on. I mean you have nothing to hide so we will just look around. If your happy with Big Sister watching you then don't gripe with whatever they decide to do next. which if rumor is correct going to a driver leasing company so conway has no drivers they belong to a leasing company. Enjoy, Don't say I did'nt warn you

which if rumor is correct going to a driver leasing company so conway has no drivers they belong to a leasing company. Enjoy, Don't say I did'nt warn you

I love that you brought this up. But the majority of this audience doesn't understand what you just said.

Spell it out. Give them the details.

I love that you brought this up. But the majority of this audience doesn't understand what you just said.

Spell it out. Give them the details.

CT did this back in the day to bust the union...The number crunchers will continue to fudge the books, but it is all a house of cards. Drivers are having less and less incentive to care, and it will only get worse going that route

WOW this all sounds like Law Enforcment. It you have nothing to hide , then you won't mind us serching you, your car, your computer, your house and so on. I mean you have nothing to hide so we will just look around. If your happy with Big Sister watching you then don't gripe with whatever they decide to do next. which if rumor is correct going to a driver leasing company so conway has no drivers they belong to a leasing company. Enjoy, Don't say I did'nt warn you
i know of one large terminal down 50 drivers that uses this service right now. Know the funny thing? They keep our tractors cleaner than our own guys do.

which if rumor is correct going to a driver leasing company so conway has no drivers they belong to a leasing company. Enjoy, Don't say I did'nt warn you

Very odd timing that you mention this. I saw a business card on a desk at my barn last week that said short and long term Class A driver Staffing. Wow! Could be true.

I wouldnt doubt the validity. Can't unionize, no healthcare, pension or 401K. Not whining about seniority. Win for the Way!

I think he activated the camera by hitting the blue button both times.

J.n
[/QUOTE]

Cameras....... My opinion after the time we've had them is ......................drum roll...................................... I like them looking FORWARD on the road in front of me but not looking at me and in the cab. I understand their/They're trying to catch you making a mistake and for the regular / normal driver ,,, ask (what could you have done to avoid this) and help you correct your mistake happening again.... so ..... for most of us.... Forward should really be enough for the normal driver but you'd be amazed at what I've seen on the conway videos. Unbelievable what drivers have done and do .... every day.

So, as bad as I feel lol and as much as I'd have said against this 6 months ago .... Hell No.... After what I've seen.... I say , as a company, Both views are for the best........