XPO | Cameras

We got away with the visor in front of the camera thing for several months a while back, until the truck went in for a PM. It came back with a big notch cut out of the visor so we couldn't block it anymore.

We got away with the visor in front of the camera thing for several months a while back, until the truck went in for a PM. It came back with a big notch cut out of the visor so we couldn't block it anymore.

Nice. We don't need to fix the camera. It's this damn visor.

If these things ain't running all the time how do they know people are blocking the camera ?

Me wonders. hhhhmmmm

So the sun is never in your face huh . u must b one of our great dockworkers

I think you understand my point. Hard to explain why your visor was down when the cab is dark in the video or you're heading west in the morning or east in the evening.

Or the company could just install the cameras correctly so that the visor doesn't obstruct them. Guess that kind of logical thinking is lost on some people...

There was no logic when these things were installed. Bunch of Best Buy car audio rejects putting things wherever they felt like it. Camera cable falling down over windshield. EOBR is installed differently on every truck. Blocks brake valve button or OnGuard. Pouch on back of cab was pulled out and moved over so module could be mounted right next to driver seat for no reason. Management was watching over this process at the start and made no effort to see it was done right.