XPO | Cameras

The electric on the Cassies was crap from the start. Add a bunch more junk installed by some guys that got fired from Best Buy. What could go wrong ?

I once drove a cassie about 200 miles in the dead of night with the dome light on the entire way.. I almost lost my mind that night.

They told me yesterday I couldn't put the sun visor down over the camera.My response was that it is factory equipment and the company ordered the trucks that way.

Yeah I told them that if they didn't like it, they needed to move the stupid camera. I'm not driving with the sun in my eyes you tards.

I was also told not to block the camera in any way.i also informed them that the sun was in face and at the coaching session they kept telling me don't block the camera..they come up with so many rules and rule changes it's hard to no what's what. I will say this I know people need jobs but if I had experience looking for a job not taking in all the other bs I woundnt come here just on count of the cameras.

I was also told not to block the camera in any way.i also informed them that the sun was in face and at the coaching session they kept telling me don't block the camera..they come up with so many rules and rule changes it's hard to no what's what. I will say this I know people need jobs but if I had experience looking for a job not taking in all the other bs I woundnt come here just on count of the cameras.
Shortly after lean and the cameras came out was when all these terminals started having trouble finding and keeping people.

Imagine that...

It's all about safety always remember that. I mean aren't you scared for your life just going onto the dock? These dockworkers never look behind them and if u say anything u get an attitude. But we are doing great just look at your local odd.lol

They told me yesterday I couldn't put the sun visor down over the camera.My response was that it is factory equipment and the company ordered the trucks that way.

You should be sure the sun is actually coming in the front of your truck, not from behind. Kinda hard to "splain" that one.

No one believes the "sun in your face" excuse. When you get busted, deal with it.