XPO | Change of Operations. Could be a good thing.

I would like to see some positive change in operations but I remain skeptical if Jacobs will allow Real change. It’s my opinion that consistently taking out cost is the leading priority . The stock valuation takes importance over everything And building a sustainable company is not high on the list Other than talk.

I ain’t Jesus. Not trying to be. I’ve been a sinner from before the beginning. Nothing I have ever done was a shock to God. He knew I would do all of it.

Isiah 44:24

I’ll never be a prophet. I’ll never be perfect. A lot of things I’ll never be. Guess you think that means I should just give up ? Decide I’m not good enough ? Let you convince me that it’s not for me ?

The devil takes many forms sucker666. You can’t fool me.

Jesus is real. Even if you wanted to argue he wasn’t the son of God. Would you really take the argument that they didn’t kill him ? I mean, I wasn’t there. But seems to be a whole lot of evidence pointing to them very publicly killing that guy. How can you claim that Jesus isn’t real ?
I agree

Is this a flyer to wave some kind of flag saying hey guys we’re gonna at least “say” we’re gonna catch up on purchases and maintenance we’ve funneled into coffers for years and years. Just mind blowing one guys yearly bonus could’ve waved a wand and done all things listed
Not to mention the so called tech spends . Talk about funneling money . I would love to see the results of some forensic accounting on that. How about spending some money on drivers ?

Change of operations I would like to see. Line drivers only running four nights a week, to include weekends. They can stagger the seniority list. Team runs to eliminate sub (standard) service. Drivers no longer working the dock (never ever will happen with all these clock suckers hanging on). Spotters actually backing your back box to the dock. I can dream dammit.

Buying 1050 trucks…Gee I hope they are Internationals that are set up to run just as sh$&ty as the current ones are …one of the worst running trucks I’ve driven in 30 years of driving

Wow ! Calm down . Did your new employer do a psychiatric test before they hired you. All 5 of us agree your losing it.

Yeah. And not one of you had the nuts to address the content of the post. It’s alright though. It’ll get around to you.

Just chimin' in here, don't want to go too far down a rabbit hole. Myself, I don't care if Christ was the the son of a god or not, in fact I don't really care if there is a supreme being or not. But I'll this this about Christ. I believe that if more people followed his teachings in the New Testament, the world would be a better place to live in. A person doesn't need religion or faith to do the right thing.

Strong point. The world has changed quite a bit. A lot of people wandering around lost. A moral compass of any kind would be welcome sight.

I would like to see some positive change in operations but I remain skeptical if Jacobs will allow Real change. It’s my opinion that consistently taking out cost is the leading priority . The stock valuation takes importance over everything And building a sustainable company is not high on the list Other than talk.

Hard to argue that stock valuation is even a priority now. He got his baby GXO insulated from the XPO mess. He kills it off and all the bad press dies with it.

Is this a flyer to wave some kind of flag saying hey guys we’re gonna at least “say” we’re gonna catch up on purchases and maintenance we’ve funneled into coffers for years and years. Just mind blowing one guys yearly bonus could’ve waved a wand and done all things listed

Life’s all about priorities.

Anyone seen Jacobs lately ? Mutha lover up and disappeared.