XPO | Change of Operations. Could be a good thing.

You guys are cute. It’s okay for you to have your fun. I get to have mine as well. And it’s not at all attacking you to point out the crazy behavior or content of your posts. If what I am doing is in any way vicious. Then what you do is felonious.

I am not in any way obligated to regurgitate your nonsense back to you. You can call in your allies for reinforcements. Gang up if you feel yourself inadequate. I will not be bullied.

This is a simple line of thought to follow. Most times you know what you are saying is just to get a response. We have gone round and round with you for a while. Been a long time since you had any new material.
Call in who ? I don’t communicate with anyone outside of what you see.

You guys are cute. It’s okay for you to have your fun. I get to have mine as well. And it’s not at all attacking you to point out the crazy behavior or content of your posts. If what I am doing is in any way vicious. Then what you do is felonious.

I am not in any way obligated to regurgitate your nonsense back to you. You can call in your allies for reinforcements. Gang up if you feel yourself inadequate. I will not be bullied.

This is a simple line of thought to follow. Most times you know what you are saying is just to get a response. We have gone round and round with you for a while. Been a long time since you had any new material.
Seriously dude, an I say this out of concern. You are really going off the deep end . I am not going to comment any longer to your responses unless they have to do with the topic on hand . I do not want to go down this rabbit hole with you an to honest I’m not sure if that’s your intention. I understand when I correct your misinformation that it may be aggravating to you but that’s part of debating. I’m going to try to refrain from getting into a personal tif for tat with you . If you don’t like what I post then post your reasoning for not agreeing. That’s the way it works . If you look back I have agreed with you and even liked some of your post . You have some good input at times . Ever since you left Xpo you have been on a rapid tear to criticize the people that remain behind . If your looking for to rationalize your quitting that’s fine it your choice. Do not however grandstand here and try to make others debates here seem unjustified.
I wish you success in your new job . I look forward to debating you on the topics at hand in the future.

Seriously dude, an I say this out of concern. You are really going off the deep end . I am not going to comment any longer to your responses unless they have to do with the topic on hand . I do not want to go down this rabbit hole with you an to honest I’m not sure if that’s your intention. I understand when I correct your misinformation that it may be aggravating to you but that’s part of debating. I’m going to try to refrain from getting into a personal tif for tat with you . If you don’t like what I post then post your reasoning for not agreeing. That’s the way it works . If you look back I have agreed with you and even liked some of your post . You have some good input at times . Ever since you left Xpo you have been on a rapid tear to criticize the people that remain behind . If your looking for to rationalize your quitting that’s fine it your choice. Do not however grandstand here and try to make others debates here seem unjustified.
I wish you success in your new job . I look forward to debating you on the topics at hand in the future.
You do of course realize that you have a 5 times greater chance of getting your point across. That puts high speeds at a disadvantage. LOL!!!

Who needs to calm down now ?

I got former colleagues calling me, claiming they running team at the UPS, running three days off four. Plus they making in a week more than I make. Yet these guys in Ann Arbor can't figure out why driver retention is so low.
Yeah it would be nice .

I got former colleagues calling me, claiming they running team at the UPS, running three days off four. Plus they making in a week more than I make. Yet these guys in Ann Arbor can't figure out why driver retention is so low.

I can tell you. My own experience. I am making $200-$300 more a week. Bottom feeder. On call. All the “ garbage “ runs. What blows my mind the most is that we spent all that time working the dock for a discount. Just staying behind the wheel all night is a significant raise. And I’m not running team for UPS. Home every day.

Nothing at XPO is by mistake. They are deliberately driving people away from the company. Boldly and intentionally. The entire rest of the industry is behaving one way. And XPO is not. I guess that’s your “ innovation “.

Another line haul driver quit at XCO. He’s going to school. Getting into tech. Calls in to let dispatch know his lab is running late. They give him drama. He quits there and then. Next morning the TM calls begging him to reconsider. Yeah, right

Xph is going back on embargo tomorrow. WHY ? Because they keep try to move 1 million lbs of freight a day with less people than they had 5 yrs ago and more quitting weekly . Quality management at its finest. They probably heard this b4 but what’s the definition of insanity? ……. Doing the same ….

And expecting different results..
There I finished it for you

It’s about time everyone realize coming into work and expecting different results is the same level of insanity. The only thing changing is how much worse it is going to be with everyone else that has already left. It nothing but the same old song and dance out of the palace. And shipping rates are so high right now I know guys with their own trucks working one week a month. Can’t tell me the money isn’t there. Frak that place.

It’s about time everyone realize coming into work and expecting different results is the same level of insanity. The only thing changing is how much worse it is going to be with everyone else that has already left. It nothing but the same old song and dance out of the palace. And shipping rates are so high right now I know guys with their own trucks working one week a month. Can’t tell me the money isn’t there. Frak that place.
I agree

Xph is going back on embargo tomorrow. WHY ? Because they keep try to move 1 million lbs of freight a day with less people than they had 5 yrs ago and more quitting weekly . Quality management at its finest. They probably heard this b4 but what’s the definition of insanity? ……. Doing the same ….
Yea talked to one. Said he went down the street to another XPO barn and went right to top scale Metro pay. Said he tired of the BS that goes on at XPH