TForce | Contract Details this Wednesday?

They are not “double dipping”,just simply collecting benefits they have already earned.wanna be mad about that ? Be mad at UPS, they refused to hand over the pension. UPS is hoping we all die young so they can give thier managers bonuses out of money the Big O/UPGF workers earned ! An act of brazen robbery from carpet bagging thieving cowards…and I put that on my dead homies…

They are not “double dipping”,just simply collecting benefits they have already earned.wanna be mad about that ? Be mad at UPS, they refused to hand over the pension. UPS is hoping we all die young so they can give thier managers bonuses out of money the Big O/UPGF workers earned ! An act of brazen robbery from carpet bagging thieving cowards…and I put that on my dead homies…
The truth is UPS will keep whatever funds are unclaimed at the end . The average age of a trucker is just a bit over 60. They are banking on a windfall in a few decades . Once the vast majority are gone, they get a judge to sign on a distribution of remaining funds owed and keep the rest.

But you’re not just thinking about yourself by wanting guys to retire so you can move up a spot? HMMMM
Who said anything about wanting guys to retire? I want to know what motivates them to hang on forever when normal people actually leave a job when they retire. Pure curiosity on my part.

No. They are double dipping.

Who said anything about wanting guys to retire? I want to know what motivates them to hang on forever when normal people actually leave a job when they retire. Pure curiosity on my part.
Money for the most part others insurance and a few weirdos who enjoy what they're doing...lol at the end of the day people are people and do what they think will benefit them and their families.

Do you really think some of these guys will really retire even with that caveat? Sone will stay on even in the face of this outcome. Either because they are money hungry or in severe debt. The people that just never seem to retire always amaze me.
Most probably, when they were young, guys may have done the same.
It's their turn.
You'll get yours in time...and they'll keep you hungry till you get there...and you might keep guys your age hungry when you are their age.

Maybe

Your first comment makes no sense. Your second comment while true is irrelevant. You’re always behind somebody in seniority unless you’re number one. The issue isn’t whether they are collecting the pension money they’ve earned, it’s about retiring and allowing junior guys to have the same opportunities you had. Mesters stay Teamsters move on.
If they stay another 20 years...You'll be the age they are now...and you're gonna be mighty hungry.
Will you retire?

Most probably, when they were young, guys may have done the same.
It's their turn.
You'll get yours in time...and they'll keep you hungry till you get there...and you might keep guys your age hungry when you are their age.

Maybe
I’m too old to get mine in time.
If they stay another 20 years...You'll be the age they are now...and you're gonna be mighty hungry.
Will you retire?
Will you retire?
Not exactly. I’m less than 10 years from retirement.

Think of them as Retired Annuitants. Government agencies allow it.
Too hell with the government.
It is money we earned through decades of hard work. These scumbags in government never retire(the vast majority),0may die in office.

Oh, BTW. We will see if your source for the rumor has any validity.
We will certainly know something by weeks end. That is not a rumor, that is a fact , since that will allow 2 weeks for in person voting, if there is a tentative agreement.
Since the contract has no supplements it will be a faster process than ABFs vote .

Considering that the negotiation is until Thursday and Friday is a travel day . The soonest would be Friday. Just an educated guess. If there is a an impasse, that will probably be told pretty fast, if a tentative it may take a bit to get all the bullet points in order .