TForce | Contract Details this Wednesday?

Well I just got called back to work after being on lay off for 23 weeks. I hope we start going after more freight because runs are still being cut.

I ran my run 1x this week other than that I have done volume drop and hooks or city p&d with dock time daily.
They're starting to cut contractors and rails already, by what percent idk

One of this issues with the contractors was that the company complained that they can't cover those runs because guys call off too much(a legacy of the UPS no attendance policy).I would suspect that if the contractor issue has been resolved, there will be an attendance policy in writing (hopefully). All you slackers who call off better
Kinda hard to vote on the 22 and 23 if the 2 man meeting is on the 24th
An educated guess, I don't set the schedule. Fact remains, there will be no strike. The contract will pass. See You in 5 years with the strike brigade.

As Info:
“The Teamsters and TForce Freight have reached a Tentative Agreement.
No details will be given out until the 2 man meeting on July 24, 2023 in Washington DC.”

I’m also hearing that we should be pleasantly surprised with the new contract.

I can’t wait for the details and really hope they addressed many of the issues we presented in those surveys.
Just for the record NoPort, I guess my source was valid. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

🚭, I have my sources too but I promised them I wouldn't post anything until it was official. That's why I knew there would be no strike and all the talk of it is just a bunch of bloviating nonsense. I also know some of this stuff that's in the contract but I'm not at Liberty to post anything until it's official.

🚭, I have my sources too but I promised them I wouldn't post anything until it was official. That's why I knew there would be no strike and all the talk of it is just a bunch of bloviating nonsense. I also know some of this stuff that's in the contract but I'm not at Liberty to post anything until it's official.
With that said, everyone should be happy UPS sold the freight division.