TForce | Contract Details this Wednesday?

Considering that the negotiation is until Thursday and Friday is a travel day . The soonest would be Friday. Just an educated guess. If there is a an impasse, that will probably be told pretty fast, if a tentative it may take a bit to get all the bullet points in order .
I’m now hearing the weekend.

Too hell with the government.
It is money we earned through decades of hard work. These scumbags in government never retire(the vast majority),0may die in office.
Government Agencies, City, County, State, i worked for one. What You Sayin'?

Oh, BTW. We will see if your source for the rumor has any validity.
We will certainly know something by weeks end. That is not a rumor, that is a fact , since that will allow 2 weeks for in person voting, if there is a tentative agreement.
Since the contract has no supplements it will be a faster process than ABFs vote .
After it's done it has to go to the two man meetings then to the locals.
After the two man, we had a few days of meetings to review the changes, then voted the next week
It took a week to do their in person voting.
Our local has 800+ members and got a 78% voter turnout doing it like that.

After it's done it has to go to the two man meetings then to the locals.
After the two man, we had a few days of meetings to review the changes, then voted the next week
It took a week to do their in person voting.
Our local has 800+ members and got a 78% voter turnout doing it like that.
The ABF contract has 100 or more supplemental contracts. The upsf contract has zero.
There are approximately 48(off the top of my head) articles, the contract is pretty simple.
It isn't rocket science . If I know how the union works, the in person voting would be held the weekends of the 22-23 and the 29-30 of July.

As Info:
“The Teamsters and TForce Freight have reached a Tentative Agreement.
No details will be given out until the 2 man meeting on July 24, 2023 in Washington DC.”

I’m also hearing that we should be pleasantly surprised with the new contract.

I can’t wait for the details and really hope they addressed many of the issues we presented in those surveys.

Well I just got called back to work after being on lay off for 23 weeks. I hope we start going after more freight because runs are still being cut.

I ran my run 1x this week other than that I have done volume drop and hooks or city p&d with dock time daily.

The ABF contract has 100 or more supplemental contracts. The upsf contract has zero.
There are approximately 48(off the top of my head) articles, the contract is pretty simple.
It isn't rocket science . If I know how the union works, the in person voting would be held the weekends of the 22-23 and the 29-30 of July.
Kinda hard to vote on the 22 and 23 if the 2 man meeting is on the 24th