FedEx Freight | Dock Pictures

And in the case of hazmat damn dangerous when It's up front and you can't get to it , especially when some jack hole sup was reading the bills and watched it go by his lazy ass onto the trailer . Easy to blame the dock worker since jerk off used the forklift's driver's badge to scan it on .

20210723_004629.md.jpg

More damaged freight because somebody didn't want to build a deck or grab a table. Aside from the freight on the bottom getting crushed, it's going to get more damage when the next guy goes to grab it.

I closed my blades and lifted it from the gap on the right side and then threw a strap around it.

20210723_005556.md.jpg

It made it easier to grab without doing more damage to whatever was on the bottom. The skid on the bottom was soft and the one on top was about 300 lbs.

20210723_010911cc8b20ed41bd69a6.md.jpg

The top boxes were crushed, but overall it could've been a lot worse.

20210722_235316.md.jpg

They could have easily built a deck over that and still had plenty of room. It's better to damage other people's property than do 2 mins of physical labor.

20210723_010911cc8b20ed41bd69a6.md.jpg

The top boxes were crushed, but overall it could've been a lot worse.

20210722_235316.md.jpg

They could have easily built a deck over that and still had plenty of room. It's better to damage other people's property than do 2 mins of physical labor.

Its imperative you find out who the graffiti artists are spray painting black on those pallets. Whether it's a gang member or sabotage from another LTL carrier, it needs to be addressed.

The skid I circled in blue with the crown screams Latin Kings to me.

Screenshot_20210723-062321.md.png

20210723_062646.md.jpg
I saw a co-worker in the trailer and I wondered what he was doing.

He told me that the supervisor was reworking the trailer when he pulled up with his freight. Supervisor said "scan it on, I'll put it in". When he went back later on to make sure he loaded it, it was stacked on drums.

No one gives a crap. I would like some upper management safety guy to come to a hub and just take note of all the lack of dunnage and zero straps on hazmat. Plus stacked hazmat either on top of or below. It’s ridiculous. My favorite is when morons load skids of hazmat drums with the straps on top but still fail to secure the freight.

20210723_062646.md.jpg

He told me that the supervisor was reworking the trailer when he pulled up with his freight. Supervisor said "scan it on, I'll put it in". When he went back later on to make sure he loaded it, it was stacked on drums.
Just asking, Streak. But doesn’t FedEx have air bags on their docks too?

20210723_062646.md.jpg

Words to remember! You scan it on? Means it's your ass not mine when I cram it in here!

No one gives a crap. I would like some upper management safety guy to come to a hub and just take note of all the lack of dunnage and zero straps on hazmat. Plus stacked hazmat either on top of or below. It’s ridiculous. My favorite is when morons load skids of hazmat drums with the straps on top but still fail to secure the freight.

20210722_23545791d10ae6ab73e967.md.jpg

Like this one. This was a loader. Somebody couldn't be bothered to shift to the right so there is no overhang. No time to strap it either. Took me 2 minutes to shift the pallet so it's against the wall and throw a strap around it.