FedEx Freight | Dock Pictures

Had a whole pup of school books. Not a strap or bag in sight. Already lived through this once where the skids dance around the trailer and then I have to lift 60lb boxes to recoup at customer location. Screw that.

This last time I took an hour to airbag the whole trailer before I left. Seems to me the solution to yard time is to make sure it gets done right the first time.
Should of made Dick Shine TM come help .
Then Dickspach want's to know what took so long .
Well Knickers ya hunk of crap if you had a CDL and
weren't just some drunk stalker you would know F

This is the first stop yesterday on my liftgate. I'm pretty sure they don't want the products double stacked, but apparently the dock worker disagreed. They only put 8 bright orange DO NOT DOUBLE STACK stickers on it so it's hard to tell if they were being serious.

Screenshot_20210911-072034.md.png

This is the first stop yesterday on my liftgate. I'm pretty sure they don't want the products double stacked, but apparently the dock worker disagreed. They only put 8 bright orange DO NOT DOUBLE STACK stickers on it so it's hard to tell if they were being serious.

They used straps! I'm impressed.

At my building when something says "do not double stack", we triple stack. We're good at following directions like that.

I was told back in the day those stickers are just there to hold the shrink wrap together…

Dang! That trailer floor looks clean. There’d be at least 10 broken pallet pieces in that space by the door in my trailer……

Dang! That trailer floor looks clean. There’d be at least 10 broken pallet pieces in that space by the door in my trailer……
Don't let the picture fool you. Most days it looks like a stick of dynamite was lit under my pallets, and for some reason we don't keep spare pallets on hand. I bring back good pallets from customers that don't want them but they are gone in no time.

Could always had been worse. Be glad he didn’t have the lift gate opened up, with the pallet Jack and skid strapped to it.

20210723_010911cc8b20ed41bd69a6.md.jpg

The top boxes were crushed, but overall it could've been a lot worse.

20210722_235316.md.jpg

They could have easily built a deck over that and still had plenty of room. It's better to damage other people's property than do 2 mins of physical labor.
Instead of bragging about all the great things you did to fix someone's mistake why didn't you fix it the right way? Just because someone was too lazy to do their job correctly did you need to shortcut your re-work as well? This isn't fixing a problem is passing it on the next guy.

Instead of bragging about all the great things you did to fix someone's mistake why didn't you fix it the right way? Just because someone was too lazy to do their job correctly did you need to shortcut your re-work as well? This isn't fixing a problem is passing it on the next guy.
That's what we do now , you should know that Sir .