FedEx Freight | Favoritism at terminals?

YES or no ?

• YES

Votes: 33 89.2%
  • NO !

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
don't work nights anymore 12 hours from the time you leave home until you get back home gets really old. In the city the longer you are there the easier the job gets but as a road driver the easiest time is when you first go on a run and run a shuttle run and pound the patio a couple hours and go home, After you have been on the road a good while you get either a 500+ bid run during the day or have to work nights to get a smaller run.
The 12 hrs would be a dealbreaker for me,
that's a man killer.
I chose to leave at midnight, drive my 391 miles and go to bed, Mon, Wed. Fri.
One must remember, those treacherous mountains between Char and Jax were hell.

Favoritism is just another word for Brown nosing Sheep , all companies & barns have them , never going change . We have Patel at our barn and he's the biggest brown nosing sheep around he gets 15 mins longer lunch breaks & the new & fastest truck daily !!
200.gif

Favoritism is just another word for Brown nosing Sheep , all companies & barns have them , never going change . We have Patel at our barn and he's the biggest brown nosing sheep around he gets 15 mins longer lunch breaks & the new & fastest truck daily !!
200.gif

don't forget the blniding snowstorms
It is really amazing how you did it for all of those years! :lmao:
Does he drive 102s
that's a man killer.
None of you could keep up with me.

that's a man killer.
I'd love to have one of our 560 mile+ hub turns.

Instead I'm stuck on one of our :shit:ty shuttles. and get to listen to the higher seniority drivers whine when they don't get back in the yard by 5am.

I'd love to have one of our 560 mile+ hub turns.

Instead I'm stuck on one of our ****ty shuttles. and get to listen to the higher seniority drivers whine when they don't get back in the yard by 5am.

Interesting ... I'd have the higher seniorty drivers telling me I should be thanking them for staying behind and helping load freight. They must not know I can only take 2 back and I don't care to clock out at show time and go into delay.

I'm glad I went extraboard. I only work 3 days a week, I make the same amount working those 3 days as I did on my shuttle run and I don't have to listen to those douche canoes anymore.

Beats driving 90 miles to get my dick knocked into the ground for 4-5 hours.

One of our ground runs is a 6 day bid, its a double turn 98 miles each way. I'd love to be able to hold it.
We had a double Greensboro, about 90 mi.
You were paid 8 hrs for the first leg and milage plus hrs for the second, (pretty good night)
These were bid on our Carolina board (turns only)
If you played it right, you could let an extra board man pass you on your return leg and only work 3.5 hrs and get paid 8.

We had a double Greensboro, about 90 mi.
You were paid 8 hrs for the first leg and milage plus hrs for the second, (pretty good night)
These were bid on our Carolina board (turns only)
If you played it right, you could let an extra board man pass you on your return leg and only work 3.5 hrs and get paid 8.
Work smarter not harder.:adoration: