FedEx Freight | Favoritism at terminals?

YES or no ?

• YES

Votes: 33 89.2%
  • NO !

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
For a little while because fuel costs are on line 3.
Mirror expenditures are usually line 46…….
You notice on the new truck's that if you hit something or something hits you they move. Had a truck come over on me couple years ago and hit mirror and bent forward. I was furious! Got out and it popped back into place. Bet that was something fedex pushed for over fuel economy. Lol

Love that. Such courtesy. The other night I had one of ours pin me in the middle lane after I moved over for him to get on. Lined up with my kite and just held it there. You’re welcome, a**hole. Next time I’ll let you eat the shoulder.
Ya know, if you want to be that tough guy, get out on the football field, if you have the stones. Otherwise you don't need to be pushing a set of pups down the interstate. If you ever watch the you tube videos of idiots in car, 90 percent of all those incidents could be avoided if the people with the cameras would just BACK out of it, let the morons go on their way! Those extra 3 seconds seem to be So important.

I travel I65 every night and that highway is the absolutely worst with 64-66 mph trucks. It’s not worth the frustration. I usually just set the cruise to 64 and chill.

Ya know, if you want to be that tough guy, get out on the football field, if you have the stones. Otherwise you don't need to be pushing a set of pups down the interstate. If you ever watch the you tube videos of idiots in car, 90 percent of all those incidents could be avoided if the people with the cameras would just BACK out of it, let the morons go on their way! Those extra 3 seconds seem to be So important.
I’m not sure what you’re getting at; he was the one pushing me around. I never said anything about where we ended up, and no, it wasn’t with me in front.

Had one of yours cut over at 4/10 second in front of me, 7 mph slower. Rough night on the dock? That was as bush league as the unmarked jumping in front of me on 294, turning on his lights & slowing me down. Three lanes of 61mph. “Keep right except to pass” is a sign just like “no trucks left lane”. GTFO

Last edited:
Had one of yours cut over at 4/10 second in front of me, 7 mph slower. Rough night on the dock? That was as bush league as the unmarked jumping in front of me on 294, turning on his lights & slowing me down. Three lanes of 61mph. “Keep right except to pass” is a sign just like “no trucks left lane”. GTFO
Foot to the floor unless weather forces the situation.

And I suppose if active construction is going on.

I’m a freight hauler, I have two speeds: stop & go.

Buster brown likes getting in my way quite often doing 55mph down the road.

And when you go to pass they find that go pedal and leave you in the dust.
UPS is a menace. Not in a hurry, use the right lane. The ones that race me can’t pull inclines. When I get by em, never see them again. Get a real hobby.