FedEx Freight | Fedex and forced vaccinations

Funny coming from you after I pointed out your own fake statement. :smile new:
Man you got me. Apparently you are missing the point genius. That ship can treat up to 1000 people, if there was such a need for it like the fake news claimed to begin with, they would have actually used it more.

Man you got me. Apparently you are missing the point genius. That ship can treat up to 1000 people, if there was such a need for it like the fake news claimed to begin with, they would have actually used it more.
Your thin skin is showing isn't it? Just couldn't resist throwing the "genius" comment in there could you? You're too funny. I love how some of you can't just debate/discuss without the snark. Oh well.

Your thin skin is showing isn't it? Just couldn't resist throwing the "genius" comment in there could you? You're too funny. I love how some of you can't just debate/discuss without the snark. Oh well.
I just threw that in there, because in your supposed "gotcha" moment you still didn't realize the point I was making. Lol

Current vaccines may be ineffective against Delta variant mutations: Experts​

Study suggests Johnson & Johnson vaccine less effective against Delta variant​

Pfizer’s COVID vaccine may be much less effective against the Delta variant.​

Still thinking vaccine mandates make sense? :smilie93c peelout:
and the next variant and the one after that etc....

and the next variant and the one after that etc....
but they say that delta viriant is caused and spread by the unvaxed ... to those that got the vaccine so they would be protected... but now they have to get booster shots.....so everybody has to be vaxed......and the ccp is welding people in their abodes again and people on ccp buses their anus' are rupturing and there's blood everywhere.... this is a Chinese communist party take over and their staunchest allie is zipper head Joe and his puppet masters Hillary, bill , and the head community organizer what's his name big mikes husband

Oh please, if anyone really thinks hoards of drivers are going to quit if the vaccine is mandated then I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Venting on TB is rule-of-the-day, but reality is quite different.
No I don’t think hoards of drivers would hold out. Drivers today are to far in debt and have no balls. Besides, their wives would kick their ass all the way back to work.

He's probably been watching CNN or something be my guess.
I would go got get all 3 vaccines then, just to be on safe side.
We just wish you would get one! But I know your Q news says vaccines don’t work, even though 95% hospitalized are the unvaccinated, and 99.5 percent of dead are unvaccinated. Maybe Alex Jones will come visit you with more good conspiracies. Again, you cant fix stupid!

We just wish you would get one! But I know your Q news says vaccines don’t work, even though 95% hospitalized are the unvaccinated, and 99.5 percent of dead are unvaccinated. Maybe Alex Jones will come visit you with more good conspiracies. Again, you cant fix stupid!
Who is Alex Jones? Do you squat to pee? Go crawl back under you're bed with those fake numbers, no one is scared except for weenies like you and you're snowflake friends.