FedEx Freight | Fedex and forced vaccinations

Who is Alex Jones? Do you squat to pee? Go crawl back under you're bed with those fake numbers, no one is scared except for weenies like you and you're snowflake friends.
Your dumber then you look, and that’s giving you a lot of credit! your sure are a tough guy! Seems your the snow flake if your scared of a little shot! idiot!

We just wish you would get one! But I know your Q news says vaccines don’t work, even though 95% hospitalized are the unvaccinated, and 99.5 percent of dead are unvaccinated. Maybe Alex Jones will come visit you with more good conspiracies. Again, you cant fix stupid!

Nobody said vaccines don't work, we said this one doesn't work.

Those are solid numbers. Why are you so worried about what someone else does?

Maybe Fauci will visit you. We know nobody will help with the medical bills because they have no liability.
Your dumber then you look, and that’s giving you a lot of credit! your sure are a tough guy! Seems your the snow flake if your scared of a little shot! idiot!
You can't call somebody an idiot and repeatedly use the wrong "your".

Nobody said vaccines don't work, we said this one doesn't work.

Those are solid numbers. Why are you so worried about what someone else does?

Maybe Fauci will visit you. We know nobody will help with the medical bills because they have no liability.

You can't call somebody an idiot and repeatedly use the wrong "your".
:biglaugh:

I mainly run a liftgate so I do a lot of residential deliveries. To combat Covid I wear a hazmat suit. Sure it's hot in the summertime, but I've got Gatorade freezer pops from the dock to keep me hydrated.

I told my terminal manager I won't deliver anything without the residential customer having vaccination proof. I don't care if they say I can leave it on the porch because they aren't home, if they don't text me their vaccination proof, their dehydrator or fancy smoker and grill combo or elliptical bike is going back to the dock.

Screenshot_20210817-201100.md.png

Happy Ha Ha GIF by reactionseditor

I mainly run a liftgate so I do a lot of residential deliveries. To combat Covid I wear a hazmat suit. Sure it's hot in the summertime, but I've got Gatorade freezer pops from the dock to keep me hydrated.

I told my terminal manager I won't deliver anything without the residential customer having vaccination proof. I don't care if they say I can leave it on the porch because they aren't home, if they don't text me their vaccination proof, their dehydrator or fancy smoker and grill combo or elliptical bike is going back to the dock.

Stunning and brave but also safe and effective.

Good job

:fingure:If you can't treat fellow members with some respect you will have to be removed Sir . I'm done with you and the play ground bully mouth .

:fingure:If you can't treat fellow members with some respect you will have to be removed Sir . I'm done with you and the play ground bully mouth .
I know the grammar police aren’t rocking the little word on TB, but the ‘motleycrue’ post you quoted had no less than nine typos! That’s like getting pulled over by a cop wearing spandex riding a bicycle!