FedEx Freight | Fedex - In The News

Local boy starts 'refreshment stop' to show appreciation for delivery drivers

https://www.timesunion.com/news/art...ment-stop-to-show-15238185.php#photo-19359713

ratio3x2_975.jpg

FedEx Stock - Wednesday, May 27, 2020
number
Closing price:
number
Open:
number
High:
number
Low:
number
Volume:

So, how many actually bought some, about 2 months ago, when the price dropped big time?

Judge denies Fedex Freight’s motion to dismiss racial discrimination lawsuit
MAY 29, 2020

https://landline.media/judge-denies...ouOgG3uIQehHRPlt1n-NcTqYW4kHpK198kmRg2FIntZOo

"The lawsuit derives from a physical confrontation that occurred in August 2017 between Larry Kilgore III, a black man, and Don Romero, who is not black. Kilgore began working for FedEx Freight in April 2015. While filling out paperwork in the driver’s lounge on Aug. 10, 2017, Romero allegedly called Kilgore “dumb” or “stupid,”..."

FedEx Corporation (FDX)
FORM 8-K

https://seekingalpha.com/filing/5054403

FY21 Annual Incentive Compensation Plan for Executive Officers

Given the current economic and business uncertainty resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, there will not be an annual incentive compensation plan for executive officers for fiscal 2021.

FY21 Equity Awards to Executive Officers

The Compensation Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Committee”) generally grants stock options and restricted stock to executive officers on an annual basis. For fiscal 2021, in addition to the annual grants, the Committee approved a one-time, special restricted stock grant to each of the Company’s executive officers, other than the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, that approximates 50% of such executive officer’s annual restricted stock grant. The restricted stock will vest ratably over four years beginning on June 15, 2021, in accordance with the terms of the Company’s 2019 Omnibus Stock Incentive Plan (“2019 Stock Plan”). Consistent with prior practice and as disclosed in the Company’s proxy statement for its 2019 annual meeting of stockholders, the Company will also pay the taxes resulting from the restricted stock awards on behalf of each recipient.

In addition, the Committee approved a one-time, special stock option grant for each of the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and the President and Chief Operating Officer. The stock options have an exercise price of $130.96 and will vest ratably over four years beginning on June 15, 2021, in accordance with the terms of the 2019 Stock Plan.

FY21-FY23 Long-Term Incentive Plan

On June 15, 2020, the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”), upon the recommendation of the Committee, approved the long-term incentive (“LTI”) plan for fiscal 2021 through fiscal 2023 (the “FY21-FY23 LTI Plan”), which provides a long-term cash payment opportunity to members of management, including the Company’s executive officers, based upon achievement of plan objectives for financial performance. The FY21-FY23 LTI Plan includes two financial performance metrics: (1) aggregate earnings per share (“EPS”) goals for the three-fiscal-year period, weighted at 75% of the total payout opportunity; and (2) total capital expenditures as a percentage of total revenue over the three-fiscal-year period (“CapEx/Revenue”), weighted at 25% of the total payout opportunity.

Just info, as a matter of public record...

FedEx Corporation (FDX)
FORM 8-K

https://seekingalpha.com/filing/5054403

FY21 Annual Incentive Compensation Plan for Executive Officers

Given the current economic and business uncertainty resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, there will not be an annual incentive compensation plan for executive officers for fiscal 2021.

FY21 Equity Awards to Executive Officers

The Compensation Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Committee”) generally grants stock options and restricted stock to executive officers on an annual basis. For fiscal 2021, in addition to the annual grants, the Committee approved a one-time, special restricted stock grant to each of the Company’s executive officers, other than the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, that approximates 50% of such executive officer’s annual restricted stock grant. The restricted stock will vest ratably over four years beginning on June 15, 2021, in accordance with the terms of the Company’s 2019 Omnibus Stock Incentive Plan (“2019 Stock Plan”). Consistent with prior practice and as disclosed in the Company’s proxy statement for its 2019 annual meeting of stockholders, the Company will also pay the taxes resulting from the restricted stock awards on behalf of each recipient.

In addition, the Committee approved a one-time, special stock option grant for each of the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and the President and Chief Operating Officer. The stock options have an exercise price of $130.96 and will vest ratably over four years beginning on June 15, 2021, in accordance with the terms of the 2019 Stock Plan.

FY21-FY23 Long-Term Incentive Plan

On June 15, 2020, the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”), upon the recommendation of the Committee, approved the long-term incentive (“LTI”) plan for fiscal 2021 through fiscal 2023 (the “FY21-FY23 LTI Plan”), which provides a long-term cash payment opportunity to members of management, including the Company’s executive officers, based upon achievement of plan objectives for financial performance. The FY21-FY23 LTI Plan includes two financial performance metrics: (1) aggregate earnings per share (“EPS”) goals for the three-fiscal-year period, weighted at 75% of the total payout opportunity; and (2) total capital expenditures as a percentage of total revenue over the three-fiscal-year period (“CapEx/Revenue”), weighted at 25% of the total payout opportunity.

Just info, as a matter of public record...

What ever happened to the FedEx driver that was attacked by protesters in Minnesota that accidentally ran someone over? I saw the videos of that driver barely getting away and a UPS driver being beaten and it really pissed me off. I'm a Dayton freight driver and I worry about that happening to one of us all the time. Protesters can be very destructive.

What ever happened to the FedEx driver that was attacked by protesters in Minnesota that accidentally ran someone over? I saw the videos of that driver barely getting away and a UPS driver being beaten and it really pissed me off. I'm a Dayton freight driver and I worry about that happening to one of us all the time. Protesters can be very destructive.

You mean, “peaceful protests”?

Yes the very "peaceful" Minneapolis protests. A FedEx driver was attacked and it's on YouTube. He ran a protester over when the guy tried to disconnect his trailers.
Are you talking about the one in St. Louis? A FedEx ground truck got caught in a riot and some geniuses decided to steal packages from the FRONT trailer. Driver blasted his horn and slowly started creeping forward. One of the looters standing between the trailers was too dumb to realize the rear trailer was also moving, so he got knocked to the ground and tangled in the dolly safety chains.

They haven’t told us anything and it wasn’t even a Freight driver so who knows. But just from what the police and FedEx said officially, it didn’t sound like he was in any sort of trouble.

We need to start wearing our ppe.

Are you talking about the one in St. Louis? A FedEx ground truck got caught in a riot and some geniuses decided to steal packages from the FRONT trailer. Driver blasted his horn and slowly started creeping forward. One of the looters standing between the trailers was too dumb to realize the rear trailer was also moving, so he got knocked to the ground and tangled in the dolly safety chains.

They haven’t told us anything and it wasn’t even a Freight driver so who knows. But just from what the police and FedEx said officially, it didn’t sound like he was in any sort of trouble.
Yeah that was the one. Glad to hear that he probably didn't receive any punishment.