FedEx Freight | Fedex - In The News

Freddy is going to go to his grave knowing that his package delivery company was #2 to a union company.

Thanks for the Fake News...you forgot to mention that said Union company was founded in 1907, while FedEx was founded in 1971. That 64 year head start was a helluva advantage, squandered by the union. As usual, you prove yourself a communist news manipulator....go back to russia...

Thanks for the Fake News...you forgot to mention that said Union company was founded in 1907, while FedEx was founded in 1971. That 64 year head start was a helluva advantage, squandered by the union. As usual, you prove yourself a communist news manipulator....go back to russia...
Well if Freddy lives another 64 years he will still be getting his ass kicked by UPS the #1 package carrier.

FedEx Corporation
NYSE: FDX

111.01 USD
−9.66 (8.01%)
Closed: Mar 11, 7:38 PM EDT · Disclaimer
After hours 111.00 −0.010 (0.0090%)

Open 117.39
High 118.30
Low 108.53

Ready to buy yet?

:smilie93c peelout:

Pretty sure a billionaire is too devastated about being #2. Also, since he doesnt have to deal with a union hes probably pocketed more for himself.
Nope good old Fred has nothing to worry about whatsoever. But Joe can sit back on his deck sipping on his favorite beverage at a decent age retired enjoying his pension. Will you be able to do the same?

FEDEX stock is down 59% from it's march 2018 high. UPS stock is down 34% from march 2018 high. UPS stock is worth 2 1/2 times FEDEX stock. Might take a little longer than "soon", to make up a 2 1/2 times market value lead.
How exactly is it worth 2 1/2 times what FedEx is worth?

UPS has over three times as many out standing shares. If FEDEX and UPS traded the same number of shares, FEDEX stock would be 34 dollars a share. Hate to burst your bubble. stock price x outstanding shares = market capitalization.
Not bursting my bubble.
And you own exactly how much of that stock?
You buy any stock for $100 a share and sell it for $200 a share you double your money. Isn't that right?
Makes no difference who's name is beside it.

Take your pick
OnWMmVK.jpg

Not bursting my bubble.
And you own exactly how much of that stock?
You buy any stock for $100 a share and sell it for $200 a share you double your money. Isn't that right?
Makes no difference who's name is beside it.
You wanted to know where the 2 1/2 times figure came from and I told you. I own no stock directly, 96% cash the rest in a "retirement" fund. I'm hoping to double that cash in the next couple of years. By the way the DOW lost 1600 points in the first second, the 15 minute time out is almost over. I'll keep you informed.

How exactly is it worth 2 1/2 times what FedEx is worth?
Was it a mistake, FEDEX telling Amazon to take a hike? Appears so, FEDEX is down 8.44% to 101.64, UPS is up 4.44% to 91.91. With 3 times as much outstanding stock, that makes UPS about 2 1/2 times more valuable than FEDEX. I bet those franchisees drivers at the FEDEX ground barn, still wax nostalgic about when the stock was at 275!!!!!

I see this whole virus thing a world political doing. None of this happened over swine flu, embola, birdflu,
I misunderstood, I thought you meant FEDEX's decline from 275 was political. I agree the media would never have piled onto a democrat like they are Trump. Trump's a vulgar bore, but he's a million times better than Hilary.

I see this whole virus thing a world political doing. None of this happened over swine flu, embola, birdflu,
Funny how the virus outbreak originated in China right as the protestors were about to charge their Government...you don’t hear anything about the protestors anymore!!

Sounds like to me it was a biological weapon used against their own people that got out of control!!

Yep. Can’t let trump get re-elected from globalists POV. He is America first and people hate him for it. Vulgar mouth? You bet. Insulting? He is. Cheat on his wife? Maybe. It’s between those parties and not my concern. Do I like his questionable morality? Nope. He is however doing what he said he would on his campaign in a way no other politician in recent times has. The only thing I think he is failing on is healthcare. Can’t get the big business bought repubs to fall in line or it would have been better after his first year. I’m anti establishment big time and so is trump. That’s why world leaders want him out. He is a threat to their global order. This covid 19 panic has been ginned up by those who want trump gone. Media should be working overtime to calm fears and promote government competence in handling it. Instead they are doing the opposite. That’s why you have no toilet paper in Walmart