FedEx Freight | Fedex - In The News

UPS has been in business since 1907. Fedex Ground has been in business since 2000 when it was acquired from RPS. In 19 of the 20 years Fedex Ground has increased its market share. So even with a 93 year head start it’s just a matter of time before Ground surpasses UPS. Those are the FACTS.
The "facts" are that UPS still moves more than 2 times the packages as fredex.

Maybe Fedex should of slowed down trying to buy everything they seen ... they haven’t even settled down from the Watkins buyout and now TNT is kicking there ass

No but it doesn't make them number 1 either, does it. and exactly where did I say fredex was a failure?...…...stupid
Show me the post where I said they were #1.

I'll wait

In the meantime, you said his arrogance will be his downfall.
I said, "when will that happen, exactly?" Given his age, and what he has accomplished. When will the downfall happen?

I
Show me the post where I said they were #1.

I'll wait

In the meantime, you said his arrogance will be his downfall.
I said, "when will that happen, exactly?" Given his age, and what he has accomplished. When will the downfall happen?
never said that you said they were number 1, so how about you show me where I said they were a failure. I'll wait, oh his downfall will be when he dies UPS will still be number 1

UPS has been in business since 1907. Fedex Ground has been in business since 2000 when it was acquired from RPS. In 19 of the 20 years Fedex Ground has increased its market share. So even with a 93 year head start it’s just a matter of time before Ground surpasses UPS. Those are the FACTS.
Your statement implies that RPS had other assets. A couple of the RCs were wondering if those other assets at RPS might have been beneficial to FedEx.

Lmao ! You are F ing stupid ! FEDEX Groubd gives the most **** poor service . Not even close to being in the same league as UPS .

Lmao ! You are F ing stupid ! FEDEX Groubd gives the most **** poor service . Not even close to being in the same league as UPS .
I agree , no FDX Ground deliveries will be used for my vendors.
We made it perfectly clear , Express only or UPS , we have found
our stuff laying in the bushes , ect. Christmas USPS , UPS , FDX Express
get the cash beer money envelops.

You got to admit Amazon prime got there ::shit:: together. If they say your going to get it by 3:15 . It's at your door. We got drivers that can't even get six stop's off before 2pm.

You got to admit Amazon prime got there :::shit::: together. If they say your going to get it by 3:15 . It's at your door. We got drivers that can't even get six stop's off before 2pm.

There is also a lot of videos of them on youtube stealing packages that they have just delivered. I like the UPS driver that delivers to my house, whenever it's raining outside he puts the package inside the plastic bag so it won't get wet. :1036316054:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/ups-earnings-q4-2019
United Parcel Service lost money at the end of 2019 and forecast lower earnings this year than analysts expected, sending shares lower.

The Atlanta-based shipping and logistics giant lost $106 million, or 12 cents a share, after taking a $1.8 billion hit related to its pension plan. The losses came despite revenue climbing 3.6 percent to $20.57 billion. Adjusted earnings of $2.11 a share were in line with estimates. It looks like UPS didn't make any profit last year..

Gotta correct that last line. The loss noted was for Q4. For the YEAR they made a bunch of money. 8.391 Billion before taxes. 6.543 Billion (net) after taxes.

http://www.investors.ups.com/node/28001/html

THIS just in:

FedEx to Optimize Last-Mile Residential Deliveries

https://seekingalpha.com/pr/1777292...ries-position-for-continued-e-commerce-growth

"Beginning in March, FedEx Express will contract with FedEx Ground for the transport and delivery of select day-definite, residential Express shipments.

FedEx Express packages will be selected for delivery by FedEx Ground if they are residential deliveries for which FedEx Ground can meet the service commitment. The company will begin rolling this out in Greensboro, N.C. and will include other markets in phases throughout the remainder of the year."

:popcorn: I bet it looks really great on paper/excel :popcorn:

I like the UPS driver that delivers to my house, whenever it's raining outside he puts the package inside the plastic bag so it won't get wet. :1036316054:

I did that when I worked ground. I still have rolls of plastic bags from those days. I liked the area I was in so I did my best to avoid complaints. They also tipped very well, so I took care of them.

FedEx: Recent Developments Suggest A Clear Path To $300

https://seekingalpha.com/article/43...300?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-widget

"Due to its “operate independently” mantra, FedEx has a bloated and underutilized domestic Express network. Recent actions suggest that FedEx is in the early innings of integrating this network with its robust Ground infrastructure..."

Apparently, investors REALLY LIKE this (below):

https://politemail.corp.ds.fedex.com/PoliteMail/files/Last Mile Optimization(1).pdf

THIS just in:

FedEx to Optimize Last-Mile Residential Deliveries

https://seekingalpha.com/pr/1777292...ries-position-for-continued-e-commerce-growth

"Beginning in March, FedEx Express will contract with FedEx Ground for the transport and delivery of select day-definite, residential Express shipments.

FedEx Express packages will be selected for delivery by FedEx Ground if they are residential deliveries for which FedEx Ground can meet the service commitment. The company will begin rolling this out in Greensboro, N.C. and will include other markets in phases throughout the remainder of the year."

:popcorn: I bet it looks really great on paper/excel :popcorn:
Is Express still in business? Only fedex I see every day is ground and freight