FedEx Freight | Get your signed union authorization cards back?

FedexFool

TB Lurker
Credits
If you signed a union authorization card as an employee, you DO have a right to ask the union for your card back. This is called "revoking" your union authorization card.

Employees who are misled by union organizers into signing union authorization cards will very often change their minds and want their cards back. While unions will sometimes tell employees it is "too late," this is false. Employees who have signed a union authorization card do have a right* to demand to get their card back if they so choose.

Sample Card Check Revocation Letter

if you signed a union authorization card as an employee, you do have a right to ask the union for your card back. This is called "revoking" your union authorization card.

Employees who are misled by union organizers into signing union authorization cards will very often change their minds and want their cards back. While unions will sometimes tell employees it is "too late," this is false. Employees who have signed a union authorization card do have a right* to demand to get their card back if they so choose.

sample card check revocation letter

management??

Yea I can't figure out why I would want my card back. You get copy of it when you sign it. Where you located FedExFool aka red shirt? Don't fear the card, fear the vote.

If you signed a union authorization card as an employee, you DO have a right to ask the union for your card back. This is called "revoking" your union authorization card.

Sample Card Check Revocation Letter

Employees who are misled by company also have a right to sign the card .
The door swings both ways...........

Looks to me like FedEx very, very afraid of the Union. Just remember guys and gals, It's NOT illegal for the Company to lie to you.

Again: False, fictional, fear tactics, posted in multiple threads, equals Mgmt plant or U-Buster, IMHO. BUSTED!

If I were a moderator, I'd combine multiple threads, "to reduce clutter", but that's just me.

I went to a union meeting today, not to sign anything but just to talk to some union members on their own ground, in their park so to speak. What I found out and the feeling I had when I left was that every person I talked to looked me in the eye and answered every question I had and never wavered in their belief that being apart of the Teamsters was the best thing about their jobs. Also heard about some grievances that were filed and acted on that companies had tried to skirt the rules on and the union actually helped their members get a wrong righted. You know it seems when I ask questions of FedEx management I get a lot of unions will make it worse than it is now, just never exactly how they will make it worse. I haven't signed a card yet but I'm ready to. Is it scary, sure anything that has an unknown can be scary, but I've come to the conclusion that I have to look out for my best interest. Fedex isn't the same place I came to work at back in the "good ole days", and that's the only thing where I can get some management to agree with me. Guys and gals figure out what's best for you and your family, and trust me FedEx isn't worried about your family, maybe once there was just a smidgen, but not any longer. Good luck to those who have stepped up and I look forward to hearing good reports on the 31st.

Signing that card is a scary thing because management has sold it that way. You are conditioned to think this may not be right so use caution. The company or management will never find out who signed a card unless you tell them you did. They can not ask you if you have just like they can't spy on who is going to meetings. Pealing the onion back has revealed things you didn't know from all the truth the company had to tell us. You sound like you are mentally ready to sign a card. All you need to do is to make the leap to the other side. If or when you do there is a sense of liberation along with the all the support you will receive. Strength in numbers you know. In the end if you do sign a card you can always vote no. There are a certain percentage that do have second thoughts at voting time, it's just human nature.

It means an election is that much closer. "Remember that FedEx would prefer to communicate directly with the workers rather then a union." You know how they asked for your input on the yearly raise, health insurance and other benefits.

I went to a union meeting today, not to sign anything but just to talk to some union members on their own ground, in their park so to speak. What I found out and the feeling I had when I left was that every person I talked to looked me in the eye and answered every question I had and never wavered in their belief that being apart of the Teamsters was the best thing about their jobs. Also heard about some grievances that were filed and acted on that companies had tried to skirt the rules on and the union actually helped their members get a wrong righted. You know it seems when I ask questions of FedEx management I get a lot of unions will make it worse than it is now, just never exactly how they will make it worse. I haven't signed a card yet but I'm ready to. Is it scary, sure anything that has an unknown can be scary, but I've come to the conclusion that I have to look out for my best interest. Fedex isn't the same place I came to work at back in the "good ole days", and that's the only thing where I can get some management to agree with me. Guys and gals figure out what's best for you and your family, and trust me FedEx isn't worried about your family, maybe once there was just a smidgen, but not any longer. Good luck to those who have stepped up and I look forward to hearing good reports on the 31st.
Nice post.

The op is pitiful lol. The only thing we are taking back is our company once the union is voted in.

Your company ? This is FedEx and you signed on to do a job for the pay they offered you. Now you guys want more because of greed I do my job and I have no problems with management you guys should try that. Stop asking for handouts and go work for it. If you want more than what they offer then go get it somewhere else. Don't try to destroy the good thing we have here. IMHO