FedEx Freight | Get your signed union authorization cards back?

Your company ? This is FedEx and you signed on to do a job for the pay they offered you. Now you guys want more because of greed I do my job and I have no problems with management you guys should try that. Stop asking for handouts and go work for it. If you want more than what they offer then go get it somewhere else. Don't try to destroy the good thing we have here. IMHO
Are you on drugs?

Hey anti union guys answer this for me. If a car cuts you off then slams on its breaks and company says it's your fault what happens to your job? Oh yes I already know the answer but I want you to actually admit it on here.

Hey anti union guys answer this for me. If a car cuts you off then slams on its breaks and company says it's your fault what happens to your job? Oh yes I already know the answer but I want you to actually admit it on here.

I already have an answer to this and I suggest everyone consider it. I invested $100 in a dash cam. It records about 9 hours in HD video and some day it will come in handy to prevent this. So when words just won't do, provide video evidence to protect your job.

I already have an answer to this and I suggest everyone consider it. I invested $100 in a dash cam. It records about 9 hours in HD video and some day it will come in handy to prevent this. So when words just won't do, provide video evidence to protect your job.
Do you really believe management cares what evidence you give them? I've seen people fired for cars running into their DOT bumber. If management wants to fire you they will.

Your company ? This is FedEx and you signed on to do a job for the pay they offered you. Now you guys want more because of greed I do my job and I have no problems with management you guys should try that. Stop asking for handouts and go work for it. If you want more than what they offer then go get it somewhere else. Don't try to destroy the good thing we have here. IMHO

Again, you have no problem with greed on the company side. Also, the terms agreed to at time of employment, have been changed, significantly. Destroy, is what FedEx did to the relationship (trust) between the workers and the Company. True story

And your video wont mean a damn thing, since cameras are prohibited by company policy, and they wont have to look at it due to it not being official equipment in the truck.

You seem to forget thats why they install these high tech anti collision systems in your truck so they can say our records show you where to close to the vehicle in front of you, Or your speed was to fast, Or you applied your brakes to late which indicates you where not paying attention. Basiclly they are going to screw you no matter what.

I am for the union so don't take it as an anti response. I am pretty sure the union would like to present it as evidence if it ever got that far. I have seen drivers flip pups, vans and even hit a 11' 6" clearly marked bridge and retain their jobs while still being at fault. I will keep it rolling anyway as a layer of insulation. Let them enforce the policy then and get those guys who talk on the cell constantly to stop while they are at it. Seems everyone breaks rules at some point here.

Stand by your drivers then it is not necessary. How many drivers do you know that use cell phones while driving. Check that policy.

Do you really believe management cares what evidence you give them? I've seen people fired for cars running into their DOT bumber. If management wants to fire you they will.
Its a at will company they can do what they want to you that's like walking a tight rope with no net !!! so spend all you want on dash cams !!!