Yellow | "GOT DOUBLES"?!

I've put in my proposal as soon as I heard about the pups. And have made sure the BA put it in writing.
Slim chance of it going anywhere because dumbasses everywhere have been hauling 2 and more times the freight for the same pay forever. Stupid business.And he did.
Time is what I hate about this job.
I hate driving 45 minutes or more to work and back.
And don't like that we must take a 2nd run for swaps if in before our bid time is up. The swaps take another 2 hours or so.

I don't want to change what I drive for them because I know it wasn't used here and they never lost money until the stacking and changing trailers came

So it's just another change they'll require of us....to continue to lose money.....and they will only be back for more breaking down conditions because you guys will do anything they want to keep your job.
That's another thing I hate. New Penn made money and there was mutual respect. It's only a one sided deal with Yellow.
There is no respect requiring us to haul doubles. And no respect requiring road drivers to work docks.
None.

The truth comes out...this is about your personal dilemma.
You drive 45 minutes to work yet you don't want to make any money while your here?
All this because your driving a beater and you don't want to upgrade?
Go make that extra swap, save that extra dough then upgrade your ride.
You had me feeling bad about those pups till this last outburst.

If I gave a rats ass about what kind of car I drive, I'd take out a loan and buy one under warranty.
I'm not into taking on something which sends me another monthly bill.
And working in a business with guys who think like you makes it all suck more.
And NO. I don't want to haul twice as much rubbing the lines and cars on city streets with a wide tall trailer. For the same pay rate.
Not for this loser company who hauls twice as much freight and loses money doing it.
And no....switching from the 45 to the pup will not stop them from breaking down conditions anymore.
They'll be back as soon as they can.....and you'll be right there with them.

If ABF or UPS had bought New Penn....who actually make money....I might not have said a word.
But it doesn't change that if we made money without the doubles, wides, talls, and stacked....you can't change that.

Everybody else uses them.
And they were all beaten without it for years and years.
And it proves that drivers are ripped off doing it.
Because we made the same rate hauling much less freight.
The ripoff continues.....but you'd be glad to haul more.
You make the job stupid.
You want to live at the place. I do not.
Some guys die right after retirement or don't even make it to that...
That's all life is, is this stupid job.
Then quit and find A new job

If I gave a rats ass about what kind of car I drive, I'd take out a loan and buy one under warranty.
I'm not into taking on something which sends me another monthly bill.
And working in a business with guys who think like you makes it all suck more.
And NO. I don't want to haul twice as much rubbing the lines and cars on city streets with a wide tall trailer. For the same pay rate.
Not for this loser company who hauls twice as much freight and loses money doing it.
And no....switching from the 45 to the pup will not stop them from breaking down conditions anymore.
They'll be back as soon as they can.....and you'll be right there with them.

If ABF or UPS had bought New Penn....who actually make money....I might not have said a word.
But it doesn't change that if we made money without the doubles, wides, talls, and stacked....you can't change that.

Everybody else uses them.
And they were all beaten without it for years and years.
And it proves that drivers are ripped off doing it.
Because we made the same rate hauling much less freight.
The ripoff continues.....but you'd be glad to haul more.
You make the job stupid.
You want to live at the place. I do not.
Some guys die right after retirement or don't even make it to that...
That's all life is, is this stupid job.
Resign today or you don't have a hair on your azz ....
No job is worth this much grief to anyone.
You don't need a 45' trailer, you need mental help.

Have a nice morning with your boss all week. Just you and him.
Wipe that stuff off your face. It's disgusting.

Not that you care.
I'm about to.
My boss is a women though.
Enjoy your week too!
Pissing and moaning 45 minutes each way about a job you don't have the guts to quit because your to big a pansy to pull a set or a 102 trailer.
Yes ill definitely enjoy my $400 day!

Being from the NE for many years, it was clear New Penn was the gold standard of LTL in the region. If you wanted it to point B on time and undamaged NP was the one. Might have cost a tad more but if you paid for service, you got it.
Damage even one shipment per hundred and that adds up in cost and customer satisfaction.
Jammin' and crammin' and stacking freight is a sure way to lose good freight customers.

You should be making $800.dont mk it like you. My goal is to get in my car.
ASAP.

If I ever took your run, they'd never give it back to you.
I
You couldn't take my run...it requires a 102 wide trailer.
It was closer to $415 today.
My goal is to make as much as I can....lazy people make me money!

I've put in my proposal as soon as I heard about the pups. And have made sure the BA put it in writing.
Slim chance of it going anywhere because dumbasses everywhere have been hauling 2 and more times the freight for the same pay forever. Stupid business.And he did.
Time is what I hate about this job.
I hate driving 45 minutes or more to work and back.
And don't like that we must take a 2nd run for swaps if in before our bid time is up. The swaps take another 2 hours or so.

I don't want to change what I drive for them because I know it wasn't used here and they never lost money until the stacking and changing trailers came

So it's just another change they'll require of us....to continue to lose money.....and they will only be back for more breaking down conditions because you guys will do anything they want to keep your job.
That's another thing I hate. New Penn made money and there was mutual respect. It's only a one sided deal with Yellow.
There is no respect requiring us to haul doubles. And no respect requiring road drivers to work docks.
None.
Come on brother!!!
Anything is better than be out of work!
All your complains doesn't make any sense.
We have been thru a lot of changes in the west and is working ok.
A little extra work here and there but nothing dramatic.
It is the economy!
It is the weather! and
It is the merge!
Bring it all !!!!
We are ready!
:couch:

I take 53's to Industrial parks and customers made for them. If they start mixing in stuff best for a 96 it's not my fault if stuff don't go and it falls over. I'm not breaking my back because somebody wants to send a wide or long trailer where it doesn't belong. I'm moving it as little as possible if it doesn't get off.
Y’all don’t have your pallets strapped to the side to prevent tip overs. I thought everyone did that. Worse case scenario is having freight ties with rope to the side.

I have straps.
If you load your own you'll know what needs it and how to load it.
If it's a 53 and somebody else loaded it, you're not gonna know what's up in there. And you're not gonna bsckstrip the big stupid thing to find out.
Unless if course you're here to donate every minute of your life to this job and leave late......then possibly move stuff later because places closed on you because you were reloading what was already loaded. Or they wanted early close pickups before you got empty.

A 45...you can maybe move a couple skids and see the whole thing and see if you need them.

Once again.....the big trailer wastes time.
And increases chances for damage.

Our trailer eliminates alot more risk of touching freight multiple times.

Yellow will end production of that trailer.
Hardly anybody will buy them.
They'll become a rarity.
And customers will pay the price.

If I was a Northeastern competitor. I'd start buying a bunch of them.
Because that's the best trailer for here.
Where I worked, the dock didn’t have a choice. They strapped all of the pallets on the city trailers, single level, 35’. When you shut your door you checked your load if it wasn’t done correctly you got the dock supervisor involved. Linehaul, everything strapped, even when stacked on the rails and dunnage was used. I could open a trailer from Phoenix that arrived in Seattle and everything was damage free.

I have straps.
If you load your own you'll know what needs it and how to load it.
If it's a 53 and somebody else loaded it, you're not gonna know what's up in there. And you're not gonna bsckstrip the big stupid thing to find out.
Unless if course you're here to donate every minute of your life to this job and leave late......then possibly move stuff later because places closed on you because you were reloading what was already loaded. Or they wanted early close pickups before you got empty.

A 45...you can maybe move a couple skids and see the whole thing and see if you need them.

Once again.....the big trailer wastes time.
And increases chances for damage.

Our trailer eliminates alot more risk of touching freight multiple times.

Yellow will end production of that trailer.
Hardly anybody will buy them.
They'll become a rarity.
And customers will pay the price.

If I was a Northeastern competitor. I'd start buying a bunch of them.
Because that's the best trailer for herdinosaur?
DINOSAUR!!!!!!!!!!!