Yellow | "GOT DOUBLES"?!

I worked in a pizza shop when I was younger. I remember the biggest pie we made was a 48", two topping. I was so mad when the boss said we were going to be making 53" pizzas with three toppings. He was charging the customer more, but I didn't get paid extra to make a 53" pizza. Then, he had the audacity to suggest that we have a special for two 28" pizzas, with 4 toppings each!! I was furious. I walked right out the door. No way in hell I was making TWO pizzas for the same amount of pay as one, while my boss reaped all the profits. And FOUR toppings on ONE pizza??? Positively absurd.

I was going to go work for another pizza shop, but I found out the rest of them had already been doing that for many years.
Those bastards.

On another note, could you fit more toppings on two 28" pizzas if you double stacked all the toppings?
You can as long as you remember light toppings on top of the heavy ones...and good thing you aren't near the turnpike in Toledo or you would have three 28" pizzas to do....oops my bad Toledo is a regulated town so disregard the triples comment.....

You can as long as you remember light toppings on top of the heavy ones...and good thing you aren't near the turnpike in Toledo or you would have three 28" pizzas to do....oops my bad Toledo is a regulated town so disregard the triples comment.....
They have a lot of crust

What's funny today, may not be so funny tomorrow or in the near future.
Points the same though, only LTL that I can think of off the top of my head that pulls linehaul on vans is Dayton Freight, Central Transport, Holland & you guys.

We'll put loads on vans from time to time only if we're low on pups or its a container load for the rail hub.

What I see is a dying country.

What I've seen on this big trailer issue is exactly what I've seen my whole life with all industry.
Connecticut made shoes.
Detroit made cars.
Pennsylvania had steel. We made clothing.
Tools.
Electronics.

As a kid....the in-crowd came in mocking the old ways. " You ain't cool if you wear that American stuff.
You ain't cool if you buy American cars. You ain't smart if you don't buy foreign stuff.
It's " money smart" to buy foreign.
You're a fool to stick with the old stuff.

Joke joke funny funny......all thru all of that stuff...just like here.

Now we make none of that stuff.
No unions left.
The workers in all...you must compete.....in competition that you can never win....because they keep bringing in more and more hungry people to do more and more and more for less.

Now we rely on foreign product for all necessities.
Nobody can afford American product.
It's not "money smart". It's not what the cool people do. You are stupid if you do.

I think wall street and the world banks are done with us.
$30 trillion in debt with not enough skilled tradesmen to defend each other.

This will bring the automation quickly.
That's how I see it.

That leaves the world investor sitting at the wheel.
No say from an American worker. They can do it with lifttrucks too. We had an automated Keebler warehouse with 3 guys working it in the 1980's.

What saves your job now ...doubles...big trailers.
Is the next step to eliminating them.
And your future pensions.
And your voice in your trade and nation.
We are owned.
Noonger free.

But it's funny and cool on the way down.

Load them up boys
Stack them...takefreight from another driver to 3 with every pull.
Until there ain't none.

Wall st likes people to shut up and listen
They have that with XI. In China.
I think they're done with us as we laugh.
He just got re- elected and appointed mostly the equivalent to CIA to a bunch of government positions.
Bush was that.
Bush liked war. Constant. Xi may do the same.
We can only defend with nukes anymore.
It's coming.
You gave up to everything they wanted

I'm sure we'll pull doubles and put guys out if work.
But that's where we are headed.
If this is what doubles does to you, what happens if they allow road trains?

i once ordered canadian bacon for breakfast one time while in canada.. the waitress said we don't serve it here. i asked what do you mean? she said some american ass**le came up with that idea

What happens to you when they replace the road train and pickup and delivery driver and forklift operators with robot trucks and forklifts?
What happens to the pensions.

Carry on

Image result for seinfeld kramer painting road gif