Hey is he gone again?

kboomarang

The eyes and ears of WBL
PREMIUM
Credits
Watch I’m banned again! Even though have many like’s and points! Who cares! Just Just because he don’t agree with me! Called me a troll???? Why let him answer before he boots me!
It's not whether anybody agrees or disagrees with you, it's that fact you think you should run your yap with the same Yellow hatred blather repeatedly over and over again on every thread on the board.... believe me everybody knows where you stand, but for some reason you feel the need to do it incessantly, sorry sport but truthfully you end up looking like a real ding-dong.

I didn't know he was back. Oh well by again.
kurt russell film GIF

It's not whether anybody agrees or disagrees with you, it's that fact you think you should run your yap with the same Yellow hatred blather repeatedly over and over again on every thread on the board.... believe me everybody knows where you stand, but for some reason you feel the need to do it incessantly, sorry sport but truthfully you end up looking like a real ding-dong.
Wow, I'm very popular....I asked him nicely to confine his Yellow nonsense to the Yellow forum and he was unable to do it....

Maybe PigPen can straighten him out while they are in detention together.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

No, they are made here in America. LOL!!!
A converter gear (dolly) is what you use to hook the trailers together with. They are also good for collecting grease, grime, dirt, and everything else that makes you curse when get a handful of it or get it on your clothes.

In the west we call them gears. Call them what you want buy SOR hit the nail on the head. Good luck.
There's an 85% chance that we'll make it

No, they are made here in America. LOL!!!
A converter gear (dolly) is what you use to hook the trailers together with. They are also good for collecting grease, grime, dirt, and everything else that makes you curse when get a handful of it or get it on your clothes.
And you can pull 102”, or even 96” wide trailers with them. ( Clarifying that for my fans in Scranton)

I hate to ban people but I get treated like the biggest dude in the bar when a little guy comes in and wants to whip my ass because I am the biggest guy in the bar. I am nice to people yet they always want to verbally attack me because I run the site. Hell I like to comment on things on occasion but the forum business is no where near profitable enough to be called an idiot by someone and let them get away with it.