TForce | Mechanics contract

Was talking to the Fontana Ca. mechanics last night. They seem to think that they are going to get the same contract as the parcel mechanics have! I think he said trailer mechanics get $28 an hr. Power mechanics get $35 an hour. Thats big balling right there boys and girls. Elvis out...

Was talking to the Fontana Ca. mechanics last night. They seem to think that they are going to get the same contract as the parcel mechanics have! I think he said trailer mechanics get $28 an hr. Power mechanics get $35 an hour. Thats big balling right there boys and girls. Elvis out...
it aint gonna happen!!!!!!!!! one of the top guys from the IAM told us so

What is IAM? Elvis out...
international association of machinists he said if we came to the meeting expecting to get the parcel pay scale, we came to the wrong meeting.
they have 2 classes of motor mechanics. they make between $28 and $31 per hour. trailer mechanics make 85% of motor mechanics

international association of machinists he said if we came to the meeting expecting to get the parcel pay scale, we came to the wrong meeting.
they have 2 classes of motor mechanics. they make between $28 and $31 per hour. trailer mechanics make 85% of motor mechanics

I can understand the difference in members and the amount that a company makes....But if YOU do the same job as the other guy....Than you should get the same...I am tired of hearing this ...We are less than them....Trailers not having the revenue as another is one thing but you all are DOING THE EXACT SAMETHING!!!! You all deserve all thet they get....