Yellow | Mitch Mcconnell Blocks Pension Vote

j62dBt7.jpg

:bananapartyhat:

juOocg7.jpg

:fingure:

Seriously? If Pennywise didn’t freak your a** out over 30 years ago....

Never was a fan of clowns (or certain team mascots), but if it took ‘Joker’ to push you over the edge, you’re sheltered.
Last clown I sat and watched and actually enjoyed was Bozo. Never would go to the Circus- I'm not a fan of Clowns. Who is Pennywise??

Last Joker I saw was played by Caesar Romaro. Adam West was Batman, and Burgess Meredith was the Penguin. Circa 1965 or so. I've never bothered to watch the newer movies.

Last clown I sat and watched and actually enjoyed was Bozo. Never would go to the Circus- I'm not a fan of Clowns. Who is Pennywise??

Last Joker I saw was played by Caesar Romaro. Adam West was Batman, and Burgess Meredith was the Penguin. Circa 1965 or so. I've never bothered to watch the newer movies.
When I was young, Corky hosted an afternoon kid show. Only reason I watched him was cuz I knew he was really the Weather Man.

Pennywise, Stephen King, ‘It.’

When I was young, Corky hosted an afternoon kid show. Only reason I watched him was cuz I knew he was really the Weather Man.

Pennywise, Stephen King, ‘It.’
That does me no good either. I've never watched or read a Stephen King book/movie. I'll just ASSUME it's Horror type stuff. No Thanks....

You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.

— Exodus 20:17

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck- it's a duck...

The nation has a total yearly output from which to tax to pay government expenditures. To question either how the total output is divided, or to question how much one’s share should be taxed is just common sense. Republicans want people to believe it should be a free-for-all, anything goes proposition as far taking their share of the national output – if you don’t have the strength to elbow your way into the trough too bad for you. As far as taxes go, well that’s what they pay you for - so you can pay taxes, saving the smart money for the brains of the operation. Oh, and using their profits to buy media companies to enhance their position further through brainwashing is perfectly fine with them because their empires are proof that what they are doing must be right – I mean have you built an empire?

The nation has a total yearly output from which to tax to pay government expenditures. To question either how the total output is divided, or to question how much one’s share should be taxed is just common sense. Republicans want people to believe it should be a free-for-all, anything goes proposition as far taking their share of the national output – if you don’t have the strength to elbow your way into the trough too bad for you. As far as taxes go, well that’s what they pay you for - so you can pay taxes, saving the smart money for the brains of the operation. Oh, and using their profits to buy media companies to enhance their position further through brainwashing is perfectly fine with them because their empires are proof that what they are doing must be right – I mtean have you built an empire?
Look at some of these city employees , in order to work for the city your required to reside in that city so your employer (the city) pays you and then collects most of it back

Look at some of these city employees , in order to work for the city your required to reside in that city so your employer (the city) pays you and then collects most of it back

If you live in a city where "your employer (the city) pays you and then collects most of it back", I'd suggest that you're living in the wrong city!

The nation has a total yearly output from which to tax to pay government expenditures. To question either how the total output is divided, or to question how much one’s share should be taxed is just common sense. Republicans want people to believe it should be a free-for-all, anything goes proposition as far taking their share of the national output – if you don’t have the strength to elbow your way into the trough too bad for you. As far as taxes go, well that’s what they pay you for - so you can pay taxes, saving the smart money for the brains of the operation. Oh, and using their profits to buy media companies to enhance their position further through brainwashing is perfectly fine with them because their empires are proof that what they are doing must be right – I mean have you built an empire?
You certainly are infatuated with what others have that you don't. That's the definition of envy. The question then becomes- why do you believe yourself so inadequate that you must dwell your thoughts on other's wealth???

Last edited:
If you want to consume yourself with ways to make the Tax System Fair, at least go with Flat Tax. In my Opinion, though, eliminating the Income Tax, repealing the 16th (and 17th, while were at it) Amendments, and going Fair Tax would fund things best. Everyone pays, no one dodges, everyone pays the same. 330 million people living here- all paying the same tax. Zero tax on Corporations, makes us the lowest tax rated nation in the world, and all kinds of businesses would build their entities here, ensuring Full Employment.

If you want to consume yourself with ways to make the Tax System Fair, at least go with Flat Tax. In my Opinion, though, eliminating the Income Tax, repealing the 16th (and 17th, while were at it) Amendments, and going Fair Tax would fund things best. Everyone pays, no one dodges, everyone pays the same. 330 million people living here- all paying the same tax. Zero tax on Corporations, makes us the lowest tax rated nation in the world, and all kinds of businesses would build their entities here, ensuring Full Employment.
Ya great now CEO's will claim they have no income

I notice no right-wingers on here are defending this. Kind of hard to spin this as anything other then one more chapter in the transfer of wealth from the working class to the billionaire class.

Butch Lewis is over and done unless there is a big shift in electoral politics in 2020.
Give em time

I read something on TB that the president is responsible for us getting a contract. So there is that. This is about the time someone will tell me to " get over it snowflake hillary lost" as if that's what the argument is. Maybe I'm just jealous, I haven't been able to hold my nose tight enough and pull the lever in a presidential election in years. At least the the current administrations supporters believe in something. And they see through these obvious lies about republicans not supporting pensions. The president will fix this. As soon as he drains the swamp....... thread returned. As far as Maconnell goes, hopefully the good folks of Kentucky vote him out.

Illegals already get free health care showing up at emergency room with fake name
Point taken, and that's wrong I agree. But to be fair everyone who shows up at an ER is taken care of. To a certain degree. You'd have to take it up with your elected representative, as far as changing the law. Something on the order of the right to refuse service to anyone who doesn't have cash or insurance.