FedEx Freight | More furloughs/relocations announced.

It's cool guys , we have plenty of worried folks here looking for info from union / non union carriers .
You may not believe me but I have been here a very , very long time and I can just feel the fear , anger
and disappointment in all of you , myself as well . We (TB) are doing our best to make sure good info is
being put out . I understand , really I do . Here , let's have a hot dog and slam a mirror on the ground .

Thanks Everyone / SMOKESTACK

It's cool guys , we have plenty of worried folks here looking for info from union / non union carriers .
You may not believe me but I have been here a very , very long time and I can just feel the fear , anger
and disappointment in all of you , myself as well . We (TB) are doing our best to make sure good info is
being put out . I understand , really I do . Here , let's have a hot dog and slam a mirror on the ground .

Thanks Everyone / SMOKESTACK
should we slam car doors?

Anyone hear anything about another round of furloughs? We are about a month out until the drivers come back. For some reason we are doing a complete rebid at my center before the furloughed drivers come back. The did cut yet another run too.

Yep would say until they know what yellow and ups will do it is holding pattern at the mercy of drivers. We may need you we may not... starve a little more till we decide...

Anyone hear anything about another round of furloughs? We are about a month out until the drivers come back. For some reason we are doing a complete rebid at my center before the furloughed drivers come back. The did cut yet another run too.
There’s been some rumors going around my area that we are set to lose another 4-6 runs & ATL lost a good amount as well. This isn’t including the over 25 runs we’ve lost since early this year.

Earlier last week there was 16 Xboard drivers on the PM.. 16………..

FedEx calling back furloughed employees to work the dock. OM told me Ground requested more run from rail yard. I talked to another driver and he said he has not been on the street for months. I think they are trying to over staff again.

FedEx calling back furloughed employees to work the dock. OM told me Ground requested more run from rail yard. I talked to another driver and he said he has not been on the street for months. I think they are trying to over staff again.
I have a buddy of mine that took the furlough I can ask but I don’t think they called back anyone by me.

Quick question for you though. Does your center benefit from Ground rails on the City or Road side?

I have a buddy of mine that took the furlough I can ask but I don’t think they called back anyone by me.

Quick question for you though. Does your center benefit from Ground rails on the City or Road side?
City handles the rails. Once in a while if there are extra rails and a Road Driver is in the right place with hours then they will ask him or her.Very rare.

Road bids on it... Understand city supposed to do it but... Hub discretion... that's how it is in our terminal.

Road bids on it... Understand city supposed to do it but... Hub discretion... that's how it is in our terminal.
That was the main reason why I asked. Because it’s crazy how every location does their own thing.. at mine city does it and road gets forced to do it after a long night out when we were booming