Yellow | Name the trucking companies

Yes I do !

anyone remember anderson motor service?

O.K. Trucking bought them out just after they had taken over Eckler Moore and before they took over duff truck. Anderson was a fine company. Knew many of the drivers out of FT Wayne, Ind. Anybody remember Briggs ?

Actually, I am finding this more fun than chasing cute little chubby chicks, with bright red lipstick, knocked kneeded, bulledlegged types with a space between their front teeth.

I do not believe any of these union companies were mentioned Commercial of Indiana, Motor freight express, Tucker of Indiana, Indianhead of Minnisota, Dundee of Mich, Modern Motor of Ohio Earl Smith of Michigan

Anyone remember C&C, better known as Columbus and Chicago, purchased by O. K. Trucking co.? How about Suburban, or Carstensten of IOWA? Fast story, Late seventies, Winter ,-25, trucks froze up all over the place, A Suburban company truck, Union, froze up on the side of the road, I stopped to see if he was alright, he would not leave is high dollar load. I Duff, Union, Had a log chain, I hooked to him and pulled him to nearest truck stop ten miles up road, Yea ! it was dangerous and we went slow, blead his brakes off and what the yell, we all stuck together back then, bet you don't see that anymore. And NO The company would not have fired either one of us for helping another company out.

AAA ,Moores, Tredways ,Hmeleski ,Union, Faitoute , Shallcross, Jersey Coast , Perkins , Dorns. All union except Hmeleski which was decertified in early 70's. I've seen a AAA in NJ operating with the same logo on the door (not a B-61 though) Talked to the driver and he said it was a 701 job but not master freight. How long before Associated (AT) comes back?

AAA ,Moores, Tredways ,Hmeleski ,Union, Faitoute , Shallcross, Jersey Coast , Perkins , Dorns. All union except Hmeleski which was decertified in early 70's. I've seen a AAA in NJ operating with the same logo on the door (not a B-61 though) Talked to the driver and he said it was a 701 job but not master freight. How long before Associated (AT) comes back?

I actually saw an Eastern Freightways dry van new 53' in Findlay Ohio the other day and the logo was the exact same as the Eastern that merged with Associated transport, back in the late seventies before they both went down. I about ran off the road. :popcorn:

I've worked 20 years union
carolina freight-union-gone
CBL Trucking -union-gone
USF Redstar-union-gone
De-pen line -union-gone

I actually saw an Eastern Freightways dry van new 53' in Findlay Ohio the other day and the logo was the exact same as the Eastern that merged with Associated transport, back in the late seventies before they both went down. I about ran off the road. :popcorn:

Eastern is owned by Myron S@@@@@. NEMF family. Same owner as the old Eastern.

Jeez- One of the biggest ever Railway Express Agency. R. E. A. Awaay! (to the tune of the William Tell Overture) I think I'm too old.