XPO | New cameras

These new cameras are what “Voyeurism” is all about. Look it up! They are nothing short of 24/7 surveillance even on your break in the truck. Itch your balls, scratch your a??, pick your nose, yep, talk dirty and sexy to your significant other on that handsfree device. Slander your employer. They can hear and see EVERYTHING recorded. Even if they are telling us that some functions are not activated. They can go back to any day, hour and minute to watch you being you. A human being , not a robot. The question is do you trust their word? A camera with no recording indicator lights speaks volumes about the companies’ surveillance attitude. Voyeurism! Food for thought as they struggle to find and keep drivers.

These new cameras are what “Voyeurism” is all about. Look it up! They are nothing short of 24/7 surveillance even on your break in the truck. Itch your balls, scratch your a??, pick your nose, yep, talk dirty and sexy to your significant other on that handsfree device. Slander your employer. They can hear and see EVERYTHING recorded. Even if they are telling us that some functions are not activated. They can go back to any day, hour and minute to watch you being you. A human being , not a robot. The question is do you trust their word? A camera with no recording indicator lights speaks volumes about the companies’ surveillance attitude. Voyeurism! Food for thought as they struggle to find and keep drivers.
Will the cameras that we have now be replaced or will there just be an update to existing cameras.

Will the cameras that we have now be replaced or will there just be an update to existing cameras.
DriveCam devices are all coming out and new Samsara units installed. Search Samsara on YouTube and see it’s complete capabilities. Surveillance at its finest. Also called AI (Artificial Intelligence)

It’s a monitoring system like home security. The software alerts a human to intervene when parameters are breached. Not new technology at all. The person I spoke to said you will get an alert. A warning. And then a count down. And they will derate the engine. And if you refuse to stop kill it entirely.
And if your on the highway and someone runs into you I don't believe any company would chance that

And if your on the highway and someone runs into you I don't believe any company would chance that
I believe they would. IMO, they are already taking an awful chance with the annoying "On Guard" anti-collision system that flips on the engine brake, and slams on the brakes when there's no one in front of you. All because it detects the vehicle next to you while you are in a curve or a circle. Just a matter of time before someone winds up under the rear of one of our trailers. Has happened to me several times, fortunately the person behind me was paying attention!