XPO | New cameras

Yeah I think that’s the big take . 24/7 instant video surveillance not just during an accident Or hard braking . Game changer.

And it’s nuts that they let these asshat “ trainers “ have access to all of that. This has crossed the line to where it’s not at all cool to have another driver with authority over your livelihood. The cameras, and any disciplinary fall out, need to be handled by management.

I couldn’t agree with you more. A lot of that stuff with driver trainers it’s about blurring the lines between management and drivers and not to mention it illuminates a management position which saves money.

We had a meeting the other day with a regional safety guy present and the drive cam or whatever they call it now came up. He didn’t pull any punches as far as having extra capabilities but just like they did with her I can he said that they will not be activating that for now. For the life of me I just understand when you’re in a situation where you can’t get drivers as it is and nobody wants to work here because of the camera situation why are you go fulltilt into it even further. Safe drivers didn’t exist before Driv cam. How did any of us reach 1,000,000 miles or more without it? And the simple fact that they can’t manage basic operations of a trucking company but yet when it comes to the drive cam there’s no limitation On their abilities. They can fire someone slicker than dog ::shit:: in an instant and that seems to function just fine. I’m sorry fellas I’m all about safe driving and better training but to me the system it’s just a total intrusion and a detriment to driver management relations.I am glad at our location that is strictly a coaching tool and cannot be used for termination and I really feel bad for the drivers at other facilities that do not have this limitation.

We had a meeting the other day with a regional safety guy present and the drive cam or whatever they call it now came up. He didn’t pull any punches as far as having extra capabilities but just like they did with her I can he said that they will not be activating that for now. For the life of me I just understand when you’re in a situation where you can’t get drivers as it is and nobody wants to work here because of the camera situation why are you go fulltilt into it even further. Safe drivers didn’t exist before Driv cam. How did any of us reach 1,000,000 miles or more without it? And the simple fact that they can’t manage basic operations of a trucking company but yet when it comes to the drive cam there’s no limitation On their abilities. They can fire someone slicker than dog **** in an instant and that seems to function just fine. I’m sorry fellas I’m all about safe driving and better training but to me the system it’s just a total intrusion and a detriment to driver management relations.I am glad at our location that is strictly a coaching tool and cannot be used for termination and I really feel bad for the drivers at other facilities that do not have this limitation.

I feel sorry for all of you that continue to defend and support that company. You should not be rewarding these behaviors. They are pocketing big money off of this stuff.

I feel sorry for all of you that continue to defend and support that company. You should not be rewarding these behaviors. They are pocketing big money off of this stuff.
It was never destine to be good . They count on those under oppression to defend them. Stockholm syndrome…. Lol

New camera's , Woo Hoo , let watch away !
naked fox sports live GIF

Hey....it's a capital "S" Get it right
Well it's good that since none of us agree on a whole lot, that we all have a sense of humor about us. And on that note, I have to tell you guys something, but don't tell anyone. Some of the crap that spews forth from XGO....well I just gotta shake my head and laugh, because internalizing it would not only be harmful to me, it would just be flat out stupid thing to do. That's one thing I'll always like about being hourly and never mngmt. I only have to concern myself a whole lot with company stuff when I'm on the clock. Oh and by the way....watch your Vnomics shift scores, they are.....again. Maybe we'll get lucky and Samsara won't watch our idle time and shift points.

Last edited:
Well it's good that since none of us agree on a whole lot, that we all have a sense of humor about us. And on that note, I have to tell you guys something, but don't tell anyone. Some of the crap that spews forth from XGO....well I just gotta shake my head and laugh, because internalizing it would not only be harmful to me, it would just be flat out stupid thing to do. That's one thing I'll always like about being hourly and never mngmt. I only have to concern myself a whole lot with company stuff when I'm on the clock. Oh and by the way....watch your Vnomics shift scores, they are.....again. Maybe we'll get lucky and Samsara won't watch our idle time and shift points.
Thanks for the heads up. If management put half the energy into fixing operations then they do with monitoring drivers we be good to go. I blame the lack of genuine management at the upper levels for this debacle.

Management focuses on drivers because it’s easy Pickens. Managing operations and solving the problems there is much more difficult therefore they do what is easier. Totally non productive and detrimental to growth. By the time Xpo management figures this out it will be too late. I guarantee if their reading this they would completely deny this to themselves to the detriment of everything else . GUARANTEED

Management focuses on drivers because it’s easy Pickens. Managing operations and solving the problems there is much more difficult therefore they do what is easier. Totally non productive and detrimental to growth. By the time Xpo management figures this out it will be too late. I guarantee if their reading this they would completely deny this to themselves to the detriment of everything else . GUARANTEED
Since the focus does seem to be redirected at the drivers, I'll be watching the company when the economic crunch comes in another 3-9 months. I'll be watching to see if they learned their lesson last time around when they decided to fire drivers instead of dock workers.

Yes I'm still here but unlike other I'm not afraid to leave.
Yes you are. Afraid to give up your seniority & vacation’s. Heard all the tough guy bullshit before,. You won’t leave until you retire or they shut the doors, no matter what they take off of you or how bad your treated….

Yes you are. Afraid to give up your seniority & vacation’s. Heard all the tough guy ******** before,. You won’t leave until you retire or they shut the doors, no matter what they take off of you or how bad your treated….
Help me get something straight here. When you say "how bad you're treated," do you think that all of us are poorly treated, some of us, or few of us, or just the handful of guys who post to these boards?