XPO | New drivecams coming

chevyshack

TB Lurker
Credits
Word on the street is XPO has a pilot program going on for I.E drivecams. They watch your every move and certain safety personnel are staying hush about it but I've been told they already plan on rolling them out the first part of next year.
I'm urging everyone to send an email or call corporate or whoever you need to before these are rolled out. You grab your drink, headset, or anything and it starts recording. I'll be jumping ship if these get used. Plenty of other trucking jobs out there where you're not getting baby sat.

I didn’t believe this when I first heard about it . It’s simple just do NOTHING wrong and you can keep your job. Just be perfect 100% of the time .
No wonder we can’t get drivers ... good God .

Word on the street is XPO has a pilot program going on for I.E drivecams. They watch your every move and certain safety personnel are staying hush about it but I've been told they already plan on rolling them out the first part of next year.
I'm urging everyone to send an email or call corporate or whoever you need to before these are rolled out. You grab your drink, headset, or anything and it starts recording. I'll be jumping ship if these get used. Plenty of other trucking jobs out there where you're not getting baby sat.
Abf is always looking for good drivers….

Eating , dinking or smoking will now be a fir-able offense . Sit up straight remember to look from side to side every few seconds. Do not pick your nose . Oh, yeah don’t get that stairy eyed look. Don’t look at that freight bill for the address.... don’t chew tobacco and spit ... what !
Does anyone know why they can do this ?

Last edited:
We have what 10,000 plus drivers, how much would would it cost to monitor every driver the entire time. I smell bs on that rumor!!! The only reason to do something like that is cost savings, how are you saving any money by paying people to watch people?

Last edited:
That doesn't make you a good driver, just accident free.
Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

We have what 10,000 plus drivers, how much would would it cost to monitor every driver the entire time. I smell bs on that rumor!!! The only reason to do something like that is cost savings, how are you saving any money by paying people to watch people?
They’re not paying people to watch we’re talking about AI and a system that is capable of detecting certain actions.