XPO | New drivecams coming

Well we do have our funny math we use to get more "million mile" drivers....*all mile my have not been driven. You know 40mile times the hours on the P&D clock. 4hrs at a grocery warehouse is an easy 160mile per XPO math to sit there and play on you phone

At my current average mph, and safe miles, I will hit a million on my 104th birthday if I work that long.

I didn't know until a former coworker that works at UPS now told me today that they are installing cameras in the package trucks.

Screenshot_20210616-162633_Chrome.md.jpg
BS .... nice try. Even IF they put it in the cars there a whole list of stuff in place to protect the employees from anything close to what your subjected to if you violate.
Their contracts has clear and concise language that deals with the new implementation and use of new technology and its use in the workplace.

Last edited:
BS .... nice try. Even IF they put it in the cars there a whole list of stuff in place to protect the employees from anything close to what your subjected to if you violate.
Their contracts has clear and concise language that deals with the new implementation and use of new technology and its use in the workplace.
If you would take time to read the link I posted you'd know it's not bs and it's not clear what protection they have in their contract!!

I read it. They have protection.
So then you lied earlier when you said it was bs since you read it!!!!
I'd also like to know why you think they are installing the exact same driver facing camera that XPO is testing and why isn't the union doing something about it?

Last edited:
Well we do have our funny math we use to get more "million mile" drivers....*all mile my have not been driven. You know 40mile times the hours on the P&D clock. 4hrs at a grocery warehouse is an easy 160mile per XPO math to sit there and play on you phone
YRC has a similar math formula for their city drivers and I bet other companies use something like it for their drivers too.

They have had cameras for a long time, might be getting a different style , but as usual your information is flawed
What info is flawed? I've never seen a camera in a package truck until recently and the ones they are installing are the same XPO is testing. BTW the camera is also driver facing which has been a discussed on here aa something a union wouldn't allow, I guess that's not true

Last edited:
What info is flawed? I've never seen a camera in a package truck until recently and the ones they are installing are the same XPO is testing. BTW the camera is also driver facing which has been a discussed on here aa something a union wouldn't allow, I guess that's not true
So because you have never seen it means they didn't have them?

Yeah, thing is there is always some stipulations written in the contract that they can use to get rid of you if they really want you gone.

Now how hard is it to get fired here now...They can't get anyone to even apply. Other then coming in and waving a gun around what will they fire you for.....The sh1t going on now didn't fly when I came here. I could take a lift and willfully stab a pallet of bags on all four side loaded it, take it back to my sic and I'll see you tonight and never see an LOI or be told about it...I know of guys blocking the cam with the sun visor and nothing is said to them....We are at the point of playing games to make people come to work with the summertime lottery. Any driver with a good clean record has nothing to worry about. You will be pickup by another carrier in a week and get a signing bonus to boot...