Yellow | New Equipment

No New Penn trailers? Really? I left 205 Friday and there must have been 5 or 6 big ugly green New Penn trailers in the yard. Are they going to sell them? I doubt that. Wonder how a YELLOW sticker will look on that green paint!
New Penn trailers will now become the trap trailers

Does anyone know how to paste a YELLOW sticker on a New Penn ugly green trailer? Just curious what it’ll look like.
I love those "ugly" green trailers.
Best size trailer I ever used.
A trailer that makes sense where we use them.
Best trailer for a city driver.
That's my preferred money maker trailer.
You can have the wide and tall and long trailers. I'd keep that one and that one only if it was up to me....but I'm sure it will soon all be wide and tall trailers. More pain in the rear for the driver and more freight for the company.
"No trailers over 45'" are all over the place here. We don't worry about it.
We will have to drive all the way around a county or sit in traffic to get places.........
No shortcuts. Anything to take longer is the Yellow way. Time has no priority.
Well we are not there yet. It's just trucks for now.
The customers and company are getting too much for their money on any other trailer.And the driver too little.

Last edited:
8156BFD2-18D4-4756-9CFE-73D36D126058.md.jpg DE6C5586-0FE9-4276-B6A5-5DADDE36669A.md.jpg Three of these came in today stacked up Notice the West Coast numbers indicating 65 mph trucks Also, no radios or exhaust stacks 2AFBE586-DA3A-48B8-9634-B25ADC235CCF.md.jpg
49 series tractors are licensed to pull triple trailers. The numbering system is to notate the license for the tractors. Example 48 series tractors are licensed to run triples on the Indiana and Ohio turn pikes

49 series tractors are licensed to pull triple trailers. The numbering system is to notate the license for the tractors. Example 48 series tractors are licensed to run triples on the Indiana and Ohio turn pikes
So if I bob tail with one of them I'll get triples pay? Asking for a friend. :hide: :17142:

What’s a turn pike?