ODFL | New trucks

I liked the 86 Model Freightshakers with the setback front axle like C F ran
Ours with the 3406 Cats that were turned up a little were nice.
With my run after you got around Columbia, you never touched the stick.
cab overs?

I drive a Peterbilt , the only thing I don't like about it is the 12 speed transmission
I liked the 9 spd better than anything I drove.
In the old days, I liked the duplex in the B67, but not the ones in our B61s.

I liked the 9 spd better than anything I drove.
In the old days, I liked the duplex in the B67, but not the ones in our B61s.
Everting over at Fx is automatic now, bet I haven't drove a truck with a stick in 10 years

I like the 10 speed autos, they turn more rpms that 12 speed won't go to 11 until like 56mph

Everting over at Fx is automatic now, bet I haven't drove a truck with a stick in 10 years

I like the 10 speed autos, they turn more rpms that 12 speed won't go to 11 until like 56mph
Never driven an auto except the hydramatics we tested in 55 and 56,
We tested a few Allison along the way.
This Ford PU I just bought has a 10spd.

Oh it also has a camera on the passenger side hood mirror and when you turn on your right turn signal the eld blinds you when it's dark with the live image on the screen. When your turn signal is on they are so bright you cant see the screen anyway at night
Modern technology, years ago, if they put something on a truck we didn't like
we found a way to disable it, today, with all the computers and sensors, you just learn to live with it.

Modern technology, years ago, if they put something on a truck we didn't like
we found a way to disable it, today, with all the computers and sensors, you just learn to live with it.
put a towel over the screen at night, it will blind you

Never driven an auto except the hydramatics we tested in 55 and 56,
We tested a few Allison along the way.
This Ford PU I just bought has a 10spd.

I had a Volvo on my trip yesterday, 12 speed automatic of course. I set it on cruise control and took a little nap. If it veered out of the lane the beeping would wake me up. If I got too close to the vehicle ahead of me it would automatically slow down and start beeping and wake me up. What's not to like?

I had a Volvo on my trip yesterday, 12 speed automatic of course. I set it on cruise control and took a little nap. If it veered out of the lane the beeping would wake me up. If I got too close to the vehicle ahead of me it would automatically slow down and start beeping and wake me up. What's not to like?
Can't argue with that.
If I ever learn all these buttons on this PU, I can probably do the same.
BTW, this thing will back a trailer for you, if you have nerve enough to give it a try.

Oh it also has a camera on the passenger side hood mirror and when you turn on your right turn signal the eld blinds you when it's dark with the live image on the screen. When your turn signal is on they are so bright you cant see the screen anyway at night
And forget having flashers on at night.. sometimes I wonder why they don’t have driver interactions with these specs.. I’ve even tried hitting the power button on the ELD with flashers on hoping it would at least go dark.. nope

I don't know about new trucks but I've been running solo for couple of weeks now and I moved "up" from a 685k Volvo to a 2014 753k Cascadia. At least I'm out of the stupid ass Volvo
Sounds like junk line power at any of terminal except sea or pdx,,, nice youthful truck

Are you guys for real? The modern Volvos are the best tractors since the old Louisville Fords - driver comfort, visibility, ergonomics, etc., all the way around.
Those box car size mirrors on Volvo’s though,is what started all my problems. Otherwise I agree.