Yellow | Not Essential Employees Says The Gop Congress

When you go past 35 years, a much richer pension formula is used. It becomes a matter of greed vs. quality of life.
At FEDEX freight what is the earliest you can start collecting your imaginary pension and insurance.
I can retire anytime I want.
It's what happens when you fund your own.

I'll cogitate on your post. I have the time, just retired at 58 with 40 years, from UPS parcel. Between my pension and 401k I probably make more than you. When I start collecting S.S. in 4 years I most certainly will be making more than you. For doing nothing. My insurance cost me next to nothing, and its better than yours. I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you.
Pretty hard to retire with 40 years in and your born in 1982 isn't it?
Hell boy I was driving before your old man had you for sperm in his ball-sac
Damn those profile pages!!!!
Maybe you'll get to retire in what??? 30 years!
Hahaha!

Well?
Where are those numbers?
I have friends with many years at UPS parcel, you earned every penny you are getting. Best of luck to you, I know you worked your a ss off. I was never ambitious enough to work that hard, like I tell my brother in law that works there, they have way too many rules, I would get fired in the first year when I told some suite that was watching which side of the yellow line I was walking on to Fu.....ff. I think they are worse than the military. But good for you! I hope your body can handle retirement!

I have friends with many years at UPS parcel, you earned every penny you are getting. Best of luck to you, I know you worked your a ss off. I was never ambitious enough to work that hard, like I tell my brother in law that works there, they have way too many rules, I would get fired in the first year when I told some suite that was watching which side of the yellow line I was walking on to Fu.....ff. I think they are worse than the military. But good for you! I hope your body can handle retirement!
In 1980 it was a great part time job for a college student. I just staid a little bit to long. UPS is the reason we have unions.

What happened Gump?
Ya got called out for your b.s. Lies and ya ran off?
Maybe next time you can teach us all some of your investment strategies.
You'll need it with 30 more years to work you fraud.
You are obviously new to trucking boards. Docker and PAPAJOHN went through the same gotcha phase you are going through now.
Only a fool would post any relevant information in their profile with creeps like you hanging around. Not to mention an employer who's social media monitoring is legendary. Ya ran me off, I'm going to hop in the red barchetta, drive to Troyers bakery in Apple Creek and score a fresh apple pie. Some pumpkin bars too. By the way how much pension and health care does that extra $5 you make over YRCW buy?

Freight? You should know better, UPS handles parcels, not freight. (Feeder driver a long time ago)
UPS hasn't been parcel for decades. If my memory is correct when I started 50lbs was max box weight and we couldn't ship more than 200lbs to any address per day. 150lb grills are the new parcels.

UPS hasn't been parcel for decades. If my memory is correct when I started 50lbs was max box weight and we couldn't ship more than 200lbs to any address per day. 150lb grills are the new parcels.

Regardless of the upper weight limits, what UPS handles is still considered parcels and not freight as you well know. They call them "package cars" not "freight cars".

You are obviously new to trucking boards. Docker and PAPAJOHN went through the same gotcha phase you are going through now.
Only a fool would post any relevant information in their profile with creeps like you hanging around. Not to mention an employer who's social media monitoring is legendary. Ya ran me off, I'm going to hop in the red barchetta, drive to Troyers bakery in Apple Creek and score a fresh apple pie. Some pumpkin bars too. By the way how much pension and health care does that extra $5 you make over YRCW buy?
More than yours jr.
What difference would it make to put your date of birth within a year or two?
Yeah you have a 400 thousand dollar car on a ups pension.
Hahaha.
Your just another liar on here.
Exposed for what you are, a fraud.

You've obviously never worked there.
You gonna get that proof up or is that just another lie you told?
Busted!!!

Your a lying P.O.S.
400 thousand dollar car, big investments, big retirement.
Your some punk flunky who crawls out of bed like a mole and loads package trucks for a living 4 hours a day.
Putz!
The red barchetta is going back into the barn. I'm letting someone else do the driving today!!!!! I'm taking the train today. The Thailand Express to Bangkok, with a stop in Kathmandu. No doubt I'll be feeling better than you after taking that trip. I hope you get that help you need.