Yellow | Not Essential Employees Says The Gop Congress

The red barchetta is going back into the barn. I'm letting someone else do the driving today!!!!! I'm taking the train today. The Thailand Express to Bangkok, with a stop in Kathmandu. No doubt I'll be feeling better than you after taking that trip. I hope you get that help you need.
So, you’re sitting in your man cave listening to Rush and Bob Seger?

The red barchetta is going back into the barn. I'm letting someone else do the driving today!!!!! I'm taking the train today. The Thailand Express to Bangkok, with a stop in Kathmandu. No doubt I'll be feeling better than you after taking that trip. I hope you get that help you need.
I'll take that as an admittance that your nothing more than an internet liar.
Talk about needing help, I'm sure that a psychiatrist would have a field day with you.
Unfortunately your part time job probably doesn't have health insurance.
Back to the folks basement youngster!

so Bubba, Sunday morning pancakes with Judy and Tim?
He's not smart enough for that.
Part time package car loader.
Not smart enough to get a CDL.
Exposed like a turtle on his back.
This guys says he's retired, but somehow worried on the other hand what management would think.

I'll take that as an admittance that your nothing more than an internet liar.
Talk about needing help, I'm sure that a psychiatrist would have a field day with you.
Unfortunately your part time job probably doesn't have health insurance.
Back to the folks basement youngster!
UPS part timers get the same health insurance as full time. No cost, 10 dollar copay. Their pension is 65 dollars per year. $1950 a month for thirty and out any age. How much is your pension and heath care.

He's not smart enough for that.
Part time package car loader.
Not smart enough to get a CDL.
Exposed like a turtle on his back.
This guys says he's retired, but somehow worried on the other hand what management would think.
The army gave me my first license to drive a semi tractor. I had 15 minutes of driver training in the back forty at Ft. Huachuca. My on road exam was driving to the traffic circle and back. Any monkey can drive a semi.

UPS part timers get the same health insurance as full time. No cost, 10 dollar copay. Their pension is 65 dollars per year. $1950 a month for thirty and out any age. How much is your pension and heath care.
I'm glad you'll get that in about twenty years son.
Keep your chin up, Christmas package season is coming!
You'll get to ride along with a real driver and be his bitch!

The army gave me my first license to drive a semi tractor. I had 15 minutes of driver training in the back forty at Ft. Huachuca. My on road exam was driving to the traffic circle and back. Any monkey can drive a semi.
To bad you only get to be a package loading money at ups!
Stay with them, they might let you move up to truck cleaning duties in a couple of years!

I'm glad you'll get that in about twenty years son.
Keep your chin up, Christmas package season is coming!
You'll get to ride along with a real driver and be his bitch!
To bad you only get to be a package loading money at ups!
Stay with them, they might let you move up to truck cleaning duties in a couple of years!
You gave up your seniority at YRCW. The PPP, 600 dollar extra unemployment is running out. The economy is going to tank, and you are at the bottom of FEDEXs seniority list. Doesn't look good for you.

You gave up your seniority at YRCW. The PPP, 600 dollar extra unemployment is running out. The economy is going to tank, and you are at the bottom of FEDEXs seniority list. Doesn't look good for you.
Near the top at my center son!
Thayer won't need those knob polishers over at ups when they're laying off.
Your gonna be the first to go!
Hahaha!

Near the top at my center son!
Thayer won't need those knob polishers over at ups when they're laying off.
Your gonna be the first to go!
Hahaha!
Hello brother, lessen your ego, those that think they are untouchable, and feel superior to another fellow, remember the fall from the top is always more painful. Company not necessarily needs to fail in order for you to fail.
Karma always finds its way to charge what it is due before you go to your final trip.:burnsauce:
:popcorn:

Hello brother, lessen your ego, those that think they are untouchable, and feel superior to another fellow, remember the fall from the top is always more painful. Company not necessarily needs to fail in order for you to fail.
Karma always finds its way to charge what it is due before you go to your final trip.:burnsauce:
:popcorn:
I've said nothing about wanting to see this company fail "ever"!
The original thread was if this particular company was essential.
I say no because any number of top carriers would be able to absorb the 300,000 shipments the government gets delivered by YRC each year.
That's not very many when you consider the freight division of FedEx does 100,000 per "day".
It has nothing to do with karma.
It's not wishing bad on anyone or completely to simply let our capitalistic society work.