Yellow | Not Essential Employees Says The Gop Congress

As usual your facts are wrong. Obviously on that graph market capitalization wasn't updated. Every other site on that google page has UPSs capitalization at 123 billion. I understand why the YRCW forum doesn't like you visiting, everything that you post is nonsense.
Your the proven liar.
Born 1982?

Mr. Pruitt is very proud he left YRCW, and went to FEDEX. I was just pointing out, FEDEX isn't number 1. I'm trying to help Pruitt. I hope Pruitt realizes FEDEX is hosing him and becomes a TEAMSTER, with a pension and good insurance.
You wash trucks at ups. Your a proven liar.
Born 1982, remember?
Teamsters have no pension left.
Trust me, I have 20 years in and will net nothing.
11 billion, 400,000 obligations. Take your shoes off and do the math.
By the way, I've seen those dogs running their azz off at ups.

Please do not inject facts into a conversation with liberals...
It jump starts their derangement syndrome..
No. I know several Holland guys from there. Then I knew several Rock Island Holland in our Iowa area and in our southern area Holland from STL or I suppose Pontoon Beach. I was at YRC in Quincy. That terminal has really turned over in the last several years with retirements. Only reason I don't mind saying I was from there. When we were Yellow we had 6 guys Roadway had 6. Now there is 5 total. 4 combos 1 utility.

You wash trucks at ups. Your a proven liar.
Born 1982, remember?
Teamsters have no pension left.
Trust me, I have 20 years in and will net nothing.
11 billion, 400,000 obligations. Take your shoes off and do the math.
By the way, I've seen those dogs running their azz off at ups.
Praise the Lord, they got a 80 cent raise Saturday. They better move with a sense of urgency, making $38.54 an hour. Thank GOD they will have a pension when their bodies give out.

UPS hasn't washed their package cars every night for a decade. Feeder drivers wash their semi tractors themselves, easy money at $38.54 an hour. How much does FEDEX pay you an hour to wash your semi tractor?
We don't do that dog work.
We save it for folks of your caliber youngster.

Good lord, the level of ego and head games the headcases around here play.

If anything, working for UPS has mellowed me out and just made me hope for all the transportation workers to have secure jobs and get a nice wage for an honest day's work.

To antagonize someone whose company's financial situation is rocky...well, that's just the work of an *******.

Good lord, the level of ego and head games the headcases around here play.

If anything, working for UPS has mellowed me out and just made me hope for all the transportation workers to have secure jobs and get a nice wage for an honest day's work.

To antagonize someone whose company's financial situation is rocky...well, that's just the work of an :censored:.
When i was a young PKG car driver. I was unloading at a dock during the summer. Drenched in sweat. A morbidly obese C.F. driver laughed at me, I don't work, I only drive. The Big R and Yellow Freight driver standing next to him, had a good chuckle too. If you work for UPS you are paying that C.F. drivers pension. This puts UPS at a competitive disadvantage. By the way, I'm more outspoken in person.

When i was a young PKG car driver. I was unloading at a dock during the summer. Drenched in sweat. A morbidly obese C.F. driver laughed at me, I don't work, I only drive. The Big R and Yellow Freight driver standing next to him, had a good chuckle too. If you work for UPS you are paying that C.F. drivers pension. This puts UPS at a competitive disadvantage. By the way, I'm more outspoken in person.
In a roundabout way. The money UPS paid buy out of those pension plans is paying his pension.