Yellow | O’Brien and Mullen

Mr.Mullin forgot to add that in 2023 SOB cost 30,000 people their jobs because of his carelessness and ego. He should have brought in a picture of his tweet where he posted a tombstone with the name YRC 2023 on it. He sure made sure that came true. A real winner there...
So far as I can tell, this was a contest between two schoolboys. Neither of them made any of us proud.

Obrien sure aint helping out the union by pissing off the govt people he is begging to for help with cooper. Does look like he is helping himself at the all you can eat buffets though. He should of listened to the union guys who were saying lets work with Yellow they have no money but instead he was like they are bluffing and then Yellow is shutdown. 32,000 people out of work but oh jaba the gut is still employed still trying to be a tough guy.

Good idea let them FIGHT !! Hoffa Senior used to get into fights !! Politics are a joke , think fighting maybe a good answer to all the crap going on !! Vegas odds on 15-1 for Mullins !!!
Angry Bob Barker GIF

Good idea let them FIGHT !! Hoffa Senior used to get into fights !! Politics are a joke , think fighting maybe a good answer to all the crap going on !! Vegas odds on 15-1 for Mullins !!!
Angry Bob Barker GIF
Mullins doesn’t look like a slouch by no means.
As far as O’Brien and tough guy there is a difference between that and a cocky smart mouth, I think we can see the difference.

So far as I can tell, this was a contest between two schoolboys. Neither of them made any of us proud.
In an interview today, O'Brien said he was a football player in high school. He insuated he was plenty tough. I think Neat Cavuto put it in persective. He told O'Brien the behavior was more common to men much younger than borh. Young men full of testosterone often try to prove their manhood by being tough. A senator or union leader should be beyond establishing their masculinaty in a senate hearing. This whole episode did nothing to advance the cause of labor which is what O'Brien should have been there for.

Mullin has no clue about what he is talking about and the history. If an American cannot afford to live, what is the point of working? Nonunion pays more? What nonunion carrier pays a pension (not 401 K which is a joke) and medical for the whole family? None! I think folks do not see what Yellow failing truly means, or how important to America The Teamsters are. What gave rise to the Teamsters in the first place? Volatility! Business cannot count on drivers. So it was organized, for the benefit of America as a nation. So as The Teamsters dwindle in power due to corruption, or mismanagement, what will come? Obviously volatility will return, which is terrible for our nation. I don't care about mean tweets, or tough talk. Because this has been seen before. Rinse/Repeat...

a27-1934-down-480.jpg

Mullin has no clue about what he is talking about and the history. If an American cannot afford to live, what is the point of working? Nonunion pays more? What nonunion carrier pays a pension (not 401 K which is a joke) and medical for the whole family? None! I think folks do not see what Yellow failing truly means, or how important to America The Teamsters are. What gave rise to the Teamsters in the first place? Volatility! Business cannot count on drivers. So it was organized, for the benefit of America as a nation. So as The Teamsters dwindle in power due to corruption, or mismanagement, what will come? Obviously volatility will return, which is terrible for our nation. I don't care about mean tweets, or tough talk. Because this has been seen before. Rinse/Repeat...

a27-1934-down-480.jpg
Don't tell that to the scores of millions of US workers that have piles of $$$ in 401k's
I know of a teamster who passed away and was not married, his estate only received 60 payments for his 31 years of contribution.
Talk about a joke???
Where is that $$$ he contributed????
Had it been a 401k his estate would have received 100% of the funds...

O'Brien should clean up his own union house before talking smack about CEO & other people !! https://www.unionfacts.com/article/crime-and-corruption/
Wong, could you do some background research on this website? They are a well known strongly anti-labor organization. I'm not suggesting that they're manufacturing facts, but I am saying that their spin of the facts is a bit disconcerting. Fair and objective reporting doesn't seem to be in their playbook.