FedEx Freight | Portable pension

The richest guys in the cemetery .
My Day busted his ass at H.D. and Sears working the 2 jobs and dying at 59 on a Sunday so he did not miss a work day . My wife and I will lie next to him and Ma knowing that we kept the promise to not do the same . Money does not bring happiness. The pensions that H.D. and Sears provided paid Ma's medical bills and kept her in the house , far , far , far from being or seeing any650K PENSION you talk about .

The richest guys in the cemetery .
My Day busted his ass at H.D. and Sears working the 2 jobs and dying at 59 on a Sunday so he did not miss a work day . My wife and I will lie next to him and Ma knowing that we kept the promise to not do the same . Money does not bring happiness. The pensions that H.D. and Sears provided paid Ma's medical bills and kept her in the house , far , far , far from being or seeing any650K PENSION you talk about .
My dad died at 63. He gave up on life. I can relate

You know what amazes me and what I've learned as a real eye opener is how many assholes work for this company. It's apparent right here on this board. I can make a simple reply and in my reply it had everything to do with me and not anyone else but here comes the swarm of bees to sting you. I imagine that it's a possibility that I may work with some of you and I'm pretty sure the anonymity of this board emboldens you to be even nastier than you normally would. You talk about money and how that's not important but have you ever considered how you talk to people? Must be a real sensitive subject for sure. Maybe mixed with some jealousy too. We all have our priorities and what's important to us. I was never being reflective on what I'm doing is what anyone else should be doing but by God some of these responses you would think I personally did something to you. I'm normally very quiet on here and have been for some time but you all have taught me something. If something might not jive with another's reality then hold my tongue. You'll be accused of lying and FoS or you'll be accused as being part of management. You will have assumptions on how much you make when I never was specific only gave examples. You wonder why I don't get specific its because of exactly what I'm seeing here on this board. If your willing to cause this much ::shit:: over something simple imagine what you would do or say about to that fellow employee in real life. I'm not the only one that had something slung at him. Ok boomer...Is that meant to be insultive to that guy because he's older? Is that designed to deligitimize him so whatever point he's about to have is irrelevant. Amazing. Some of you are decent ppl but some of you others are real ********s and I got to wonder if years of doing this has turned you into angry sobs. That's all I got. Feel free to rip into me some more. I'm expecting it.

You know what amazes me and what I've learned as a real eye opener is how many assholes work for this company. It's apparent right here on this board. I can make a simple reply and in my reply it had everything to do with me and not anyone else but here comes the swarm of bees to sting you. I imagine that it's a possibility that I may work with some of you and I'm pretty sure the anonymity of this board emboldens you to be even nastier than you normally would. You talk about money and how that's not important but have you ever considered how you talk to people? Must be a real sensitive subject for sure. Maybe mixed with some jealousy too. We all have our priorities and what's important to us. I was never being reflective on what I'm doing is what anyone else should be doing but by God some of these responses you would think I personally did something to you. I'm normally very quiet on here and have been for some time but you all have taught me something. If something might not jive with another's reality then hold my tongue. You'll be accused of lying and FoS or you'll be accused as being part of management. You will have assumptions on how much you make when I never was specific only gave examples. You wonder why I don't get specific its because of exactly what I'm seeing here on this board. If your willing to cause this much **** over something simple imagine what you would do or say about to that fellow employee in real life. I'm not the only one that had something slung at him. Ok boomer...Is that meant to be insultive to that guy because he's older? Is that designed to deligitimize him so whatever point he's about to have is irrelevant. Amazing. Some of you are decent ppl but some of you others are real ********s and I got to wonder if years of doing this has turned you into angry sobs. That's all I got. Feel free to rip into me some more. I'm expecting it.
No, it's meant to remind you that your thinking in regards to pay and compensation is badly outdated. You live in a bygone era.

You could of just sent that to me in a PM .
Yawn , lol , get along Lad ....
You would know me if you worked with me .

What company?
Details of your career average yearly pay, and pension details.

I'm not saying $650 is unattainable.
It's just unattainable under FXs plan, with driver pay.
Preston Trucking/Yellow Freight
Western Pa Teamster Pension 30 and out, age 55
3500 a month/ $42,000 a year. 30% cut in August '99.
Collecting since September 2004. Do the math.
In addition Preston had a 401K, no match but no fees. After Preston that rolled into a T. Rowe Price IRA. The IRA is still there and growing. I have taken nothing except Required Minimum Distribution in 2019. No RMD in 2020 because of Covid.

Somewhat off topic, but does anyone know if adding a beneficiary to the pension/401K in the event of death requires a notary? I'm single, if that makes a difference. Thanks!

Sorry, I already met a fella named Toobin...
I hope he doesn't leave you for another hand.....whoops, I meant man!!!
Under the circumstances, he seems to be "handling" himself pretty well.
Hopefully he can "get a grip" of the situation and turn his life around.
If he works really hard at it, he can "pull himself" together and start a new chapter in his life.

Did I leave anything out? Apparently, he did. LOL!!!

68 , f-that , a LTL driver that started at 18 and worked HARD will end up a broken man unable to live much longer anyways . Most of my friends are done by 58-62 and beat up LTL hands , knees , shoulders , back & neck injuries hurt by smart ass customers dock plates , dock doors hitting you in the back while you are bent over unlocking your door and endless days , not easy 12 hour days , try 16-17 hours , bs you say , NOT FOR THIS HOUSE . Ha , 68 good luck ...
Allot of good any amount of money is . I feel for my friends that got f-ed in the Central States Pension . There is no real free money in my world or many of us here . You can wipe your a s s with what I got out of the FDXF pension after 22 years , shove it right along with FDXF . I'm still glad my wife and I took my father's advice and put 20% in our 401K's nearly our entire lives . I could go on but why .....
Spot on and nothing but the truth spoken