XPO | pride program

brutus

TB Veteran
Credits
do you know what it stand for.

Make votes public: Displays all users who voted, and what choice they voted for.

I don't really know either.

However, I've always believed it was put in place to hold people accountable for doing things a set forth by Con-Way policy...and that (policy) is as vague an issue with this company as I've ever seen!!
Policy? Where's the handbook everyone should get when they're hired...like every other company does in the world!!!
You only know about policy when you happen to break a rule you knew nothing about...Con-Way keeps us in the dark, that way the policy can be changed to fit their needs.
But hey...PRIDE...it sure sounds nice.:hide:

Do you know what it stands for?

P= Perfect,
R= Reason,
I= Ignore,
D= Drivers,
E= Equally.

or...

P= Perform,
R= Ridiculous,
I= Inconsistent,
D= Decisions,
E= Everyday.

or...

P= Promise,
R= Respect,
I= Inconsistently,
D= Designed,
E= Eliminate.

or...

P= Plenty,
R= Reason,
I= Interview,
D= Drivers,
E= Everywhere.

:hysterical: :biglaugh:

Where was the pride program when Southern keeps sending up trailers loaded like trash. Wheres the pride.
Those southern boys sure take pride in loading a 3000# skid on top of a 200# box. Theres your pride for you. Wheres the pride from XGO with the awful ICP checks. How much pride was in sponsoring a NASCAR TRUCK, this really effects the ICP this years. Yea you keep on with your pride program, I took pride in walking right out the door, and I didn't let it hit me where the good lord split me.
Tell the drivers from central about pride, No employee handbook with a list of rules and regulations is about right. Thats so they can build a file against you so when you reach top rate they can easily fire you . Am I bitter about this stupid program yes. No one even knows what the F**% its about? The FOS just tell you "well its not my decision its the PRIDE POLICY". WHAT THE F is PRIDE?

P--production--R--responsibility--I--improvement--D--determination--E--excellence. PRIDE. Last revised on 1-1-06, previous to that 7-14-03. If the manual was followed to the letter by every terminal in the corporation, we as workers would not have any problems what so ever. Everything is spelled out.

P--production--R--responsibility--I--improvement--D--determination--E--excellence. PRIDE. Last revised on 1-1-06, previous to that 7-14-03. If the manual was followed to the letter by every terminal in the corporation, we as workers would not have any problems what so ever. Everything is spelled out.
What manual???

Where was the pride program when Southern keeps sending up trailers loaded like trash. Wheres the pride.
Those southern boys sure take pride in loading a 3000# skid on top of a 200# box. Theres your pride for you. Wheres the pride from XGO with the awful ICP checks. How much pride was in sponsoring a NASCAR TRUCK, this really effects the ICP this years. Yea you keep on with your pride program, I took pride in walking right out the door, and I didn't let it hit me where the good lord split me.
Tell the drivers from central about pride, No employee handbook with a list of rules and regulations is about right. Thats so they can build a file against you so when you reach top rate they can easily fire you . Am I bitter about this stupid program yes. No one even knows what the F**% its about? The FOS just tell you "well its not my decision its the PRIDE POLICY". WHAT THE F is PRIDE?

go talk to your teamster buddies about pride, you dont even work here anymore. by the way have you ever broken a trailer from tomah orsalem or kc its not all in the south.

go talk to your teamster buddies about pride, you dont even work here anymore. by the way have you ever broken a trailer from tomah orsalem or kc its not all in the south.

I cant comment on south trailers. I had some real charmers from XIN XTM XNJ. Oh by the way Mouse I think DETrob still wishes he worked here. Just about every post I see he has something to say. I know other guys from other companies have posted here but secretly I think he still wishes he wears the con way brown. :smilie_132:

I cant comment on south trailers. I had some real charmers from XIN XTM XNJ. Oh by the way Mouse I think DETrob still wishes he worked here. Just about every post I see he has something to say. I know other guys from other companies have posted here but secretly I think he still wishes he wears the con way brown. :smilie_132:

yea lol this guy is such a trouble maker when it comes to con-way like he gets a kick out of it or something....

check out how he almost ruined a post i made
http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/general-truck-drivers-forum/8049-most-income-7.html

it's not like were gonna change anybody online hehe happy new year yall and be safe in 2007

yea lol this guy is such a trouble maker when it comes to con-way like he gets a kick out of it or something....

check out how he almost ruined a post i made
http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/general-truck-drivers-forum/8049-most-income-7.html

Wow!!
And he had the nerve to say this?
"I agree that it is none of your business...
Just like a Con-Way driver always worried about what everyone else is doing and not worring about yourself."

He's always in our forum sticking his nose in everyone's business...