XPO | pride program

glad I could find this...

Crying? that would be you guys as the lay-offs continue and Con-way out sources your job's
The only reason I come over here to this site is because I have every right to critisize. Thats what all of you want to hear.
Here is a prime example of what I am talking about go over to the con-way forum and read the thread whats happening at xmd. You tell me morale is so great there. and the last time I checked this was a public forum. If you don't like what I have to say then go find somewhere else to post.
why are all the drivers leaving in droves plus the sales staff and management working for your competitors? So long sucker.:smilie_132:

Like I said just keep your comments coming and I will keep responding to your dissolutions of grandeur. J/A.

I had to bring this up.
You do a lot of company bashing (conway) in the other forum. On Feb. 25 '07 you reported that you were soooo happy to be called back from lay-off. So, that means that you were on lay-off , from your new company, when you made this post that I am copying. Just had to bring that up. I worked a lot, all winter.

he is just jealous that he still works for us we all work hard every day we are all not perfect and makr mistakes our claims will never be at 0 but we can try i work hard at p+d for 10 hours a day i get paid over$23 an hour to work out other than paying for the gym i get great exercise fun laughs and get paid every day to see my friends(customers) and bring them their important freight on time that is why i love conway and will stay here for a long time bye