XPO | Pro Con-Job Anti-Union Censorship on this site-What a shock!!

BoatRocker

TB Lurker
Credits
Seems you can't call out anti-union bootlickers on this site without getting censored. I thought you right-wingers valued freedom and liberty. I guess that only applies if you're pro-corporate greed and anti-worker. ****

Seems you can't call out anti-union bootlickers on this site without getting censored. I thought you right-wingers valued freedom and liberty. I guess that only applies if you're pro-corporate greed and anti-worker. ****
More shock value beerfd... Handle it.

The administrator doesn't want a new thread being put up every 10 minutes..They'll move it to an existing thread. Nothing is being censored. this site is completely honest and fair.

Man.. You can't show up with guns a blazing like that , ease into it a little and let everyone else get a turn before you get banned! I would like to hear what ya have to say but 'damn' pro-corporate greed - liberty - right wingers - anti worker , geeez ... Slow your roll and calm down a little !

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth is shocking to ya, huh! You guys are quite the sensitive type on this site...
First off I'm not anti-union....I just don't like the direction the union has been going over the last decade...My father was a life long Teamster... He would be ashamed at the way they have caved on the brothers...especially ABF

Perhaps my first post might have been a little fiery. I get that this site is Republican party leaning, which is contrary to the interest of working class people. But that aside, I will try to not rock the right-wing boat too hard, I don't want to offend y'all Republican types too much.

Perhaps my first post might have been a little fiery. I get that this site is Republican party leaning, which is contrary to the interest of working class people. But that aside, I will try to not rock the right-wing boat too hard, I don't want to offend y'all Republican types too much.
Seems were about half and half on here , not to bad I guess .

Man.. You can't show up with guns a blazing like that , ease into it a little and let everyone else got a turn before you get banned! I would like to hear what ya have to say but 'damn' pro-corporate greed - liberty - right wingers - anti worker , geeez ... Slow your roll and calm down a little !

You got a point, I'm probably way younger than most of you guys. My generation doesn't like to beat around the bush, we like to throw it out there and hash it out. Not to be critical, seems this site can use an infusion of new people with new perspectives and not the same 3 guys...just a thought.

That post is dead wrong.

You got a point, I'm probably way younger than most of you guys. My generation doesn't like to beat around the bush, we like to throw it out there and hash it out. Not to be critical, seems this site can use an infusion of new people with new perspectives and not the same 3 guys...just a thought.

Just don't bash to hard because a runaway train will plow you over ! Lol , we like new prospectives and ideas except some are still hung up on a bonus they got 5 years ago and that's all they talk about so bring on the new topics .

Yep, your generation doesn't beat around the bush. You just throw it out there and hash it out.....Meanwhile others are out there working hard to make a living so you entitlement people can get your freebies. Just thought I would throw that out there and let you hash it out. :LMAO: Okay, watch folks, here we go.

First off I'm not anti-union....I just don't like the direction the union has been going over the last decade...My father was a life long Teamster... He would be ashamed at the way they have caved on the brothers...especially ABF

I've read yours and others posts on here, y'all keep bashing the unions, while not mentioning the out of control criminal corporate greed. These corporations have become so arrogant and greedy. They're no longer satisfied with reducing wages and benefits, they have resorted to wage theft as well. Wage theft has become a serious problem due to lack of worker unity and protection. The union movement is at hand and will prevail.

Yep, your generation doesn't beat around the bush. You just throw it out there and hash it out.....Meanwhile others are out there working hard to make a living so you entitlement people can get your freebies. Just thought I would throw that out there and let you hash it out. :LMAO: Okay, watch folks, here we go.

I guess this is the part where I defend myself by telling you that I've been working since I was 16, and now drive a big brown truck with a goofy brown uniform and no facial hair. I'm sooooo drunk with entitlement I can hardly stand it....

I've read yours and others posts on here, y'all keep bashing the unions, while not mentioning the out of control criminal corporate greed. These corporations have become so arrogant and greedy. They're no longer satisfied with reducing wages and benefits, they have resorted to wage theft as well. Wage theft has become a serious problem due to lack of worker unity and protection. The union movement is at hand and will prevail.
Much of what you say is true...yeah and I know the union are saints and never been involved in any corruption.

They havent had much leverage to work with in almost the last decade Train due to a lousy economy. Same thing happened to the UAW when they couldn't sell any cars. They're back on the upswing and so are the Teamsters. The only barrier I see right now to massive unionization in trucking is misunderstanding and discord between the drivers. The union concept was and still is a good model - we just need more participation from the guys who don't even realize they owe a debt of gratitude to the union for the wages they make today. IMO... Not meant to be an attack.

your original post was removed for poor content. Read the rules that Jeff posted at the top of the page. If you want to contribute your opinion, great. This is a family friendly site, and will remain so. Play by the rules, and welcome.

I guess this is the part where I defend myself by telling you that I've been working since I was 16, and now drive a big brown truck with a goofy brown uniform and no facial hair. I'm sooooo drunk with entitlement I can hardly stand it....

Ha ha, you are funny. Come on here and spew how you are younger than most us guys and how you generation does this and that. Funny you kind of sounded like an entitlement person. Why would a big brown truck driver with a goofy brown uniform and no facial hair come on a ConWay thread and want to start trouble? Maybe it is that you juts like being a boat rocker. I don't understand why people have to do that. If you have comment, make it and wait for the reply. I like having good conversations but if you are here just to stir the pot, why?

the forum management has authorized the use of full surveillance on your activities... And drone strikes have been authorized if you step out of line.