XPO | Pro Con-Job Anti-Union Censorship on this site-What a shock!!

possibly the most absurd quote ive read in my life.

Once again, people who are not in our organization that think they know our organization better than we do. Funny thing is he will not do anything but disagree and will not go look it up for himself since he disagrees. And if he did spend the time to find the truth he wouldn't have the balls to come back and say he was wrong.

Tis a fact that Federal Law prohibits the use of dues money for campaign contributions. Ten years ago a Teamster President was forced from office and banded for life from the union for allegedly illegal use of dues money.

What kind of checks and balances do you have at Conway on Supervisor's misuse of power? A call to HR, but results in no action! A sign that reads "open door policy," but retaliation if you express your opinion!

Actually the particular quote he is talking about is not absurd...It is the law...All you have to do is a little research......Boatrocker came in guns a blazing with his political statements....And now appears to be gone .....Another fly by night....Geezz...What a surprise.

First off I'm not anti-union....I just don't like the direction the union has been going over the last decade...My father was a life long Teamster... He would be ashamed at the way they have caved on the brothers...especially ABF
Hold on!! Weren't you the one that was on these threads voicing your hate and disgust with the Teamsters Union? Didn't you mention that your hate of the union was because of what happened at Overnite (did i spell that correct?)
You being a Teamster's son that benefited from what your father worked hard for all his union life are here on these boards union busting, Maybe he'd be ashamed of you instead of the brothers you claim caved in on him!

Tis a fact that Federal Law prohibits the use of dues money for campaign contributions. Ten years ago a Teamster President was forced from office and banded for life from the union for allegedly illegal use of dues money.

What kind of checks and balances do you have at Conway on Supervisor's misuse of power? A call to HR, but results in no action! A sign that reads "open door policy," but retaliation if you express your opinion!
Yes you are right SM.....Didn't I tell you to get the hell out.....LOL

Hold on!! Weren't you the one that was on these threads voicing your hate and disgust with the Teamsters Union? Didn't you mention that your hate of the union was because of what happened at Overnite (did i spell that correct?)
You being a Teamster's son that benefited from what your father worked hard for all his union life are here on these boards union busting, Maybe he'd be ashamed of you instead of the brothers you claim caved in on him!
He was a pipefitter.....Listen....You would have to walk a mile in my shoes to understand.

He was a pipefitter.....Listen....You would have to walk a mile in my shoes to understand.
Which one is it ? A pipefitter or a Teamster ?? Those are 2 totally different unions.
Or was he a Teamster pipefitter?

Still he was union right? And still he would be ashamed of you bashing the union for what ever reason!

You know the Teamsters have pipe fitters ....Don't play stupid...my father understood the position I was in and supported me even if he didn't agree. You can't see both sides because you are close minded...it's all black and white for people like you.

You know the Teamsters have pipe fitters ....Don't play stupid...my father understood the position I was in and supported me even if he didn't agree. You can't see both sides because you are close minded...it's all black and white for people like you.
Yes it's all black and white just like a CONTRACT is black and white.
And of course he HAD to agree with you he's your dad, but it doesn't make it right .. Your still on the other side of the tracks on this. Your dad was a union member, the same union you talk all this BS about, the same union that benefited you growing up, and the same union your dad collected a pension from before he passed. It doesn't matter how bad (as you claim) it is now to the way it was, you still benefitted from it.

It's all he/she knows. Whoever that person is playing that character is not who or what they claim to be.

Teamsters have pipefitters? or Teamsters like laying pipe? Which is it?!

Teamsters have pipefitters? or Teamsters like laying pipe? Which is it?!
I should have known you would go there.......Anyway I can't seem to post the link...Computer is jacked. Try this. teamsters174.net/teamsters-ratify-new-pipeline... It should come up.

Yes it's all black and white just like a CONTRACT is black and white.
And of course he HAD to agree with you he's your dad, but it doesn't make it right .. Your still on the other side of the tracks on this. Your dad was a union member, the same union you talk all this BS about, the same union that benefited you growing up, and the same union your dad collected a pension from before he passed. It doesn't matter how bad (as you claim) it is now to the way it was, you still benefitted from it.

The anti-union attitude amongst these old white guys was created by the Republican Party through the "Southern Strategy". The Republicans convinced southerners that voting for pro-labor politicians was nothing but a "communist plot" to destroy whites. They bought it hook line and sinker as they say, and rid themselves of unions, while hosing themselves in the long run without realizing it. This is the same reason you see extremely poor whites on welfare and medicaid, who vote Republican. This regressive tribal attitude is the biggest obstacle of the current labor movement. However, there is hope, these people are OLD and dying off. You can seldom teach an old dog new tricks, therefore it's more productive to focus on the younger generations. Eventually,this country will be as unionized as Germany.

The anti-union attitude amongst these old white guys was created by the Republican Party through the "Southern Strategy". The Republicans convinced southerners that voting for pro-labor politicians was nothing but a "communist plot" to destroy whites. They bought it hook line and sinker as they say, and rid themselves of unions, while hosing themselves in the long run without realizing it. This is the same reason you see extremely poor whites on welfare and medicaid, who vote Republican. This regressive tribal attitude is the biggest obstacle of the current labor movement. However, there is hope, these people are OLD and dying off. You can seldom teach an old dog new tricks, therefore it's more productive to focus on the younger generations. Eventually,this country will be as unionized as Germany.
I suggest you move to Germany....We live in America....it will never happen.