XPO | Pro Con-Job Anti-Union Censorship on this site-What a shock!!

I suggest you move to Germany....We live in America....it will never happen.
Have you read any of the Fedex or Conway posts lately?
You're not gonna believe this........but.......they're actually saying about 12 terminalz have gotten enough people to sign cards to petitionthe NLRB to vote to join the Teamsters Union. And one Conway terminal already voted them in!!!!!!!

2 years ago I thought like you with Fedex and Conway.

Better days are on the way!

Charlotte and Richmond!

Wow!
Change is good.

Have you read any of the Fedex or Conway posts lately?
You're not gonna believe this........but.......they're actually saying about 12 terminalz have gotten enough people to sign cards to petitionthe NLRB to vote to join the Teamsters Union. And one Conway terminal already voted them in!!!!!!!

2 years ago I thought like you with Fedex and Conway.

Better days are on the way!

Charlotte and Richmond!

Wow!
Change is good.
I agree...Change is good but I'm not so sure the union is the answer .....I am not anti-union....Perhaps I play the devils advocate to let you guys know this will not go easy.....The union may be the answer .....Everyone wants to bash the Train.....I'm a union buster....No I'm not.....I'm a realist that's trying to let you guys know this won't go easy....Perhaps I'm a little crass to get my point across.....But I really don't care one way or the other....I will retire in a few years with a great IRA among other investments....And most importantly I'm debt free....I can't stand people bashing America.....Even with all it's issues it's the greatest place in the world.......I stand on neither the Left or Right.......WHY? Because just when the Left is doing something great they turn around and do something stupid....Same with the Right......I like to say I stand in the middle..............Everyone wants to blame everyone else....Especially the political parties....That's why I don't post in the political forum anymore.....It always turns into a pissing contest. If these guys get the union in.....Great....I don't care.....But it won't solve all the issues....These companies will bargain in good faith.....But they will not be bullied into giving more than they are now.....Many think they can't afford a strike....It would be to big of a hit .....Trust me ....They will give only what they are now....If you push them they will force a strike. Boatrocker thinks the U.S. will be like Germany someday.....That will happen when ಠ▄ಠ rises from the grave.....Many think the Teamster will have all of Conway and FedEx unionized in just a few years....Again if you can do it....More power to you....I will be sitting on a beach with Magoo in Florida having a shot of Crown. Boatrocker would have loved Magoo....It's ashame he went and got himself banned....And Slave your sarcasm is right up there with the best of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
He got banned already ? Maybe a small prescription of Prozac would have helped the poor hyper child !

You are clearly NOT middle of the road. Nice backsteppin' though. ಠ▄ಠ is an emotional entity that you just introduced (yup, slipped it right in) with this post. Didn't he systematically eliminate ALL collective bargaining groups? To force his will on others, didn't ಠ▄ಠ need to have total decision making authority?
I agree...Change is good but I'm not so sure the union is the answer .....I am not anti-union....Perhaps I play the devils advocate to let you guys know this will not go easy.....The union may be the answer .....Everyone wants to bash the Train.....I'm a union buster....No I'm not.....I'm a realist that's trying to let you guys know this won't go easy....Perhaps I'm a little crass to get my point across.....But I really don't care one way or the other....I will retire in a few years with a great IRA among other investments....And most importantly I'm debt free....I can't stand people bashing America.....Even with all it's issues it's the greatest place in the world.......I stand on neither the Left or Right.......WHY? Because just when the Left is doing something great they turn around and do something stupid....Same with the Right......I like to say I stand in the middle..............Everyone wants to blame everyone else....Especially the political parties....That's why I don't post in the political forum anymore.....It always turns into a pissing contest. If these guys get the union in.....Great....I don't care.....But it won't solve all the issues....These companies will bargain in good faith.....But they will not be bullied into giving more than they are now.....Many think they can't afford a strike....It would be to big of a hit .....Trust me ....They will give only what they are now....If you push them they will force a strike. Boatrocker thinks the U.S. will be like Germany someday.....That will happen when ಠ▄ಠ rises from the grave.....Many think the Teamster will have all of Conway and FedEx unionized in just a few years....Again if you can do it....More power to you....I will be sitting on a beach with Magoo in Florida having a shot of Crown. Boatrocker would have loved Magoo....It's ashame he went and got himself banned....And Slave your sarcasm is right up there with the best of them.

I wear shoes! And I have walked some miles in them. Please be aware that others around you wear shoes....and walk in them too.

Nice to meet you.
Not in my shoes......The problem with many is they are close minded......Everyone needs to make a living....Many will always have a "us" and "them" mentality...........With no compromise.......Shouting at the rain produces nothing productive ....I hope cooler heads are part of the bargaining process..Because if they are not this campaign is headed down a dead end street.

He got banned already ? Maybe a small prescription of Prozac would have helped the poor hyper child !
Magoo got banned not BR....Prozac wouldn't have helped him....He needed Xanax along with many other up tight individuals.....Maybe the doctor will prescribe them some...At the tax payers expense of course.