FedEx Freight | Raise

What are you getting at? Freight had a good 1st quarter?

Please write a coherent sentence. Something above a 3rd grade level. Thanks!
Uh ok if I make 100 dollars a year at a margin of 5% I net 5 dollars the following year I make 50 dollars at 10% I net 5 dollars only difference being I slowed a bit with half the overhead maintenance and wear and tear I'd take the latter

And he never mentioned how the insurance increased those years.....

Over the past 5 years the top out pay (on GPD C) has increased by $9,800. Now depending on which insurance you’re on meaning 70/30 or 80/20 it has increased by $600 and $800 over the same timeframe. So the wages have outpaced the rise in insurance cost. Not defending the company here I still think the raise and insurance changes suck just stating facts.

It's getting old how these Co Suck Asses are trying to tell us that a subpar raise and this insurance situation is a good thing. You should just put on a purple shirt stand in front of us in a preshift and be a Real Co Honk. Or you already are a purple shirt and just like to get on the Boards and try to **** people off. Either way you live in fantasy land.

Would be interested in exactly how much insurance premiums have increased in those years?
Premium increases are only one part of the metric. Other factors should also be taken into consideration such as spousal surcharges, copays for medical, prescriptions, vision care, etc. Also the quality of the care is an issue. The change from VSP to Davis Vision was a definite downward move. Being forced to use Walmart doctors isn’t ideal. And now with no “Out of Network” on the medical we are being forced to choose from an ever smaller pool of caregivers. The list goes on. Fedex is putting more of a percentage of the cost on the employees and also increasing the difficulty for usage. The Connect Your Care Card puts all of the legwork on the employee to submit receipts whereas Anthem used to take care of them being a prime example.

They also layoff in the down months. Geez, go work for UPS. They are HIRING!!!!!
For that matter, let's review WHO has laid-off this year:

XPO
Old Dominion
UPS

Anyone else?

I'm new so I could care less. If I move I'm right where I started.

In some way being laid off beats waiting around for a phone call on our extra board and being lucky to work one day a week. Those drawing unemployment are bringing home more.
If your only running one day a week. You could file for unemployment. And FedEx will have to pay a % of it . I guarantee you they'll find something for you to do either work the dock or move trl on the yard. Full time comes before part time.

If your only running one day a week. You could file for unemployment. And FedEx will have to pay a % of it . I guarantee you they'll find something for you to do either work the dock or move trl on the yard. Full time comes before part time.
Fedex is too smart for that so u will work 3 days a week.