XPO | Retirement Plan

Ruth's Chris Steak House will return the $20 million coronavirus small-business loan it procured from the government's. That's the first line in the article I posted so it was a loan just like YRC got. Why isn't YRC being shamed into returning the loan or does everyone know they wouldn't have survived without it:popcorn:
The 20 million Ruth Chris got was a forgivable loan, meaning they didn't have to pay it back, only after they were found out and publicly shamed did they return it, YRC gave up 30% of the company and are required to repay the loan. See the difference. I know you are aware of that and just starting ::shit::,

The 20 million Ruth Chris got was a forgivable loan, meaning they didn't have to pay it back, only after they were found out and publicly shamed did they return it, YRC gave up 30% of the company and are required to repay the loan. See the difference. I know you are aware of that and just starting :::shit:::,
They see what they want to see. Bliss

I want to see Xpo make money this quarter, not have a bunch of dead beats playing on their phones all day....
You don't work here so you shouldn't worry about it, maybe focus more on your own company and your phone time because apparently you have plenty of time to read and reply to my post so you must be a deadbeat also:guiness:

Last edited:
The 20 million Ruth Chris got was a forgivable loan, meaning they didn't have to pay it back, only after they were found out and publicly shamed did they return it, YRC gave up 30% of the company and are required to repay the loan. See the difference. I know you are aware of that and just starting :::shit:::,
So who's to blame more, a government that gave money to a company that didn't qualify or the company that applied for it, and some people want the government to control more of our lives like healthcare and they can't figure out what company needs help from Covid

So who's to blame more, a government that gave money to a company that didn't qualify or the company that applied for it, and some people want the government to control more of our lives like healthcare and they can't figure out what company needs help from Covid
So who's to blame for you talking in circles? You do any work today?

So who's to blame for you talking in circles? You do any work today?
I've actually had 12 deliveries and 4 pickups, do you want to answer my question or do you want to focus on me more and avoid my question? Seems like you'd rather insult people then to have a legitimate dialogue :stirthepot:

Last edited:
i don't know you tell me, you seem to have all of the answers. So all of your p/u and delivers were all in the same complex?
It just shows everyone you can't answer a simple question and you have a fascination with me for whatever reason. I don't think anyone but you cares how hard I work, how many stops I do or where they are at.I think most people see you come on here to start:crap: and have no intention on contributing something useful to whatever discussion is going on.

Last edited:
It just shows everyone you can't answer a simple question and you have a fascination with me for whatever reason. I don't think anyone but you cares how hard I work, how many stops I do or where they are at.I think most people see you come on here to start:crap: and have no intention on contributing something useful to whatever discussion is going on.
No kid you're the one trying to start ::shit::, without YRC you ::shit:: to talk about, always answer with a question but when it happens to you you cry like a little girl.

No kid you're the one trying to start :::shit:::, without YRC you :::shit::: to talk about, always answer with a question but when it happens to you you cry like a little girl.
When are you going to add something of value on here instead of focusing on me, I know you have a hard on for me which is your perogative. Btw since I'm a kid and I cry like a girl, can I call you dad and you can teach me not to cry and be a adult like you. I guess being a adult means trying to insult anyone you don't agree with since that's all you do but then again I probably should find
Another mentor because you're not even good at insults

Last edited:
They shouldn’t worry so much about yrc with the $200+ million they lost last quarter....Always room for another turd....karma can be a bitch.
I'm not worried at All about YRC, I don't work there so whatever happens to them dosen't effect me. If XPO ever becomes the dumpster fire YRC is, I've got a CDL in my pocket and can find a job like I did before working here. I couldn't find a job any worse than here right?

I'm not worried at All about YRC, I don't work there so whatever happens to them dosen't effect me. If XPO ever becomes the dumpster fire YRC is, I've got a CDL in my pocket and can find a job like I did before working here. I couldn't find a job any worse than here right?
All I heard was you, you, you....